Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

LC: Which OP is she?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » LC: Which OP is she? 37 posts - page 4 of 4

Poll Question:

Which kind of OP is Legion Commander?
Over-Powered
Over-Picked
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » January 8, 2016 9:19am | Report
Sp3ctr3 wrote:

Even if the hero got hexed before the duel started???

From Dota Wiki, all of the interactions:

Dueling units fully ignore disarm. This includes the disarm from Chakram and Flaming Lasso.

If a dueling unit becomes ethereal, it still attacks. It can also be attacked by any unit during the Duel regardless, but still doesn't take physical damage.

If a dueling units gets hexed, or disarmed by Frostbite or Overgrowth, it continues attacking.

However, if Duel is cast on a hero which is already affected by one of the 3 above, it does not attack until they expire.

Duel always has priority over Berserker's Call and Winter's Curse.

Casting Force Staff or Geomagnetic Grip on a dueling unit has no effect, wasting the mana and cooldown.

Savage Roar also has no effect on dueling units at all, not applying the debuff on them.

When casting Assimilate or Aghanim's Scepter upgraded Supernova on a duelling unit, the duel ends prematurely, with no victor.

Credits to Janitsu!

Ammateurs coaching channel iei! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBsWN_45WjrRXLAWUqeyaA

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
Steam: Chi-Chi
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by UltraSuperHyper » January 8, 2016 9:41am | Report
So, a friendly hero can be saved using using aghs-supernova. Good to know.

Also, what if gissure is cast in B/w them?

UltraSuperHyper

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: UltraSuperHyper
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » January 8, 2016 11:07am | Report
They walk over impassible terrain. You can't disrupt it unless you use those two methods there.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sp3ctr3 » January 8, 2016 2:09pm | Report
Bane's Nightmare for the LuLz!

Sp3ctr3

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hamstertamer » January 8, 2016 2:26pm | Report
Wulfstan wrote:

They walk over impassible terrain. You can't disrupt it unless you use those two methods there.

Are you sure? How do you know that? The wiki is completely unclear about this and tooltips say nothing about it either.
Strategy guide : Anti-pubstomper guide.
Hero guides : Spectre , Windranger and Clinkz
== Broodmother guide out! ==

Hamstertamer
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (89)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dimonychan » January 8, 2016 2:56pm | Report
Hamstertamer wrote:

Are you sure? How do you know that? The wiki is completely unclear about this and tooltips say nothing about it either.

Yes, I've just checked. Even when Duel is cast over impassable terrain(with Aether Lens), duelists approach each other bypassing any obstacles.

Dimonychan

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » January 9, 2016 8:36am | Report
Hamstertamer wrote:

Because the wiki is so trash that it doesn't mention a lot of interactions.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved