Enchantress(also known as Bambi) is a ranged intelligence hero with high mobility and good range but a very disappointing strength gain. Enchantress is usually played as a support but in this guide she is played as a carry. Bambi can jungle effectively and can deal a lot of damage with the right items. She isn't a traditional carry like Phantom Assassin or Faceless Void but she can carry none the less. You should still buy wards and Dust of Appearance with Bambi but don't go full on support.
-Enemies with Black King Bar make her useless
-Has no stun
-If you are stunned your f***
-Good movement speed
- Impetus can deal a lot of damage
A lot of people say you have to lane Enchantress in order to carry! this is incorrect. By being in the lane you have the chance you won't get the last hit, and the fact that enemies can spam spells on your already low health without having to go searching for you. In the jungle you get more gold and about the same amount of experience that a mid lane hero would get. But their are many creeps in the jungle, not all are good. Some are great and some just waste you mana when you Enchant them.Tornado is very overpowered in early game and works like the centaur!nifty you can set up a gank especially if they are pushing the tower so that it will make it that much easier. But they don't have a stun and neither do you so rely on your partner to slow them a lot or have a solid stun.
- Lina can totally destroy you if she gets of to a good start. She can kill you in about 3 seconds
- Lion is the same with Lina except that he will drain your mana and then you can heal or anything! after that he fingers your A*** and your done for
- Zeus will spam his nukes until he makes you running, then he uses his ultimate and your road kill
- Anti-Mage will blink to you then melt your health and mana, messing you up completely. Then he mana voids and you die.
- Crystal Maiden will give you great mana regen with Arcane Aura and will allow you to have better mana management
- Sniper you and him can reck havoc on a 2v5, you two can slow and pick each one off one by one
- Omniknight can heal you and make you magic immune in team fights to save your life
DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.
Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved