Juggernaut - A quick Alt-Tab Guide
November 6, 2012
Justifications and Reasoning behind item build.
- Helps alot against those pesky ranged auto-attacking harrassers and creeps.
Ring of Regen
- Passive Regeneration to be made into a Soul Ring
. Sufficient Regeneration thanks to the damage block from Stout Shield
- When used in conjunction with Healing Ward
, you and whoever you're laning with will NEVER run out of HP.
- Makes chasing with Blade Fury
that much easier with the activateable movement speed boost and the ability to walk right through those annoying creeps.
- Helps in your farm + the attack speed bonus will help you land a few lucky hits during Omnislash
. The icing on the cake is that during your Omnislash
, there is also a chance to proc a chain lighting for even more damage.
- More slashes, lower cooldown. Decent Stats. No reason not to get it with this build's focus being on Omnislash
- More attack speed for more attacks in between omnislashes. The activated ability is also a huge bonus for whoever in your team you want to keep alive. Even if he gets focus fired down, the damage done by the lightning shield would make foes think twice before trying again.
*Note: Never waste the activated ability on yourself. During teamfights, your main aim is to not even be targeted.
- The Armour Decrease Aura will make it so much more easier for your team to bash down whatever stands in your way by now, be it towers or heroes. Besides, a little attack speed boost + Armour Bonus never hurt anyone.
Black King Bar
- For when dem nukes hurt so badly that even Blade Fury
doesn't help. Besides, it allows you to run right up and Hit them in the face or position yourself + get a few hits in before using your Omnislash
Levels: (1, 3, 5, 7)
is gotten whenever possible due to its pure destructiveness early - mid game.
Levels: (2, 4, 8, 9)
helps keep you and your team alive when used appropriately.
Levels: (10, 12, 13, 14)
to bring the pain.
Levels: (6, 11, 16)
is what makes this hero so irritating in teamfights.