Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

My mistake about Legion Comander

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » My mistake about Legion Comander 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by RmM_oo » December 17, 2013 1:05pm | Report
Hi everyone.

My doubt today is about why Legion is:

If I played Legion in a semy-carry build (let's say solo in suicide lane), can I expect him to excalate well in a tank mode on late game right? I mean, some duels and vang/hood + halberd is good enought?

Obrigado e Tchau do Brasil.

If you have another opinion like "wasting of power" let me know about it as well, ok?

RmM_oo

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Peppo_oPaccio » December 17, 2013 2:31pm | Report
I think the best way to play her as a semi-carry is by jungling: when doing that I think you should focus more on initiating than fighting (since your main carry will do that and your damage increases as you win Duels), so getting a Blink Dagger maybe preceded by a Blade Mail or Drum of Endurance would be better. Or you can go Doom style and rush a Shadow Blade.

Late game-wise, I don't think survivability items are the best choice: in some occasions you might want to get a Black King Bar or an attack speed-increasing item (e.g. Maelstrom), otherwise just pick auras like Assault Cuirass and Vladmir's Offering which kinda make you more surivable, too.

Peppo_oPaccio
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (70)
Steam: Peppo_o'Paccio
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » December 17, 2013 5:07pm | Report
Dont get vanguard or hood on legion, in my opinion you should prettyy much always get a quick armlet. I dont like armlet on a lot of heroes but legion just has so much lifesteal and heal that it is really easy to get away with. And it works so well with duel.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » December 26, 2013 10:18pm | Report
Quick Armlet is the best way to go since it gives her the damage to quickly end duels apart form being one of the most cost-efficient items in the game

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by sulaxrox » December 27, 2013 1:47pm | Report
Quick blink and armlet, she fits well in most lane setups but I feel as if she really provides nothing coming out of the jungle early on unless you have the supports to provide her easy duel victories. She's a great jungler but doesn't farm the jungle the quickest, you're pretty much asking for 10-12 min to effectively come out and initiate duels. Best lane would be a 1v1 so she can make use of her q to harass, farm, and zone heroes out of lane, while freely killing creeps
Step 1: Pick Bristleback
Step 2: type in all chat:"GL hf"
Step 3: solo offlane
Step 4: first blood triple kill solo vs trilane
Step 5: continue head butting keyboard
Step 6: don't care, Bristleback doesn't give a ****
Step 7: screenshot repeated: BB OP comments in all chat
Step 8: alternate games with Slark pick

sulaxrox

Notable (6)
Steam: sulaxrox

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved