Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Fedorable's Big 'Ol Thread of (Dank) Memes

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Fedorable's Big 'Ol Thread of (Dank) Memes 175 posts - page 8 of 18
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » August 14, 2015 5:46am | Report
What did you just say about me, you little pepe janitsu? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Dank meme Academy and I’ve been involved in numerous secret Meme twitch raids on grill gamers and noobs thinking they are 7k mmr like me, and I have over 300 confirmed meme kills and 150 streak on chen. I am trained in MLGnOScOpE warfare and I’m the top Memer in the entire Australian population. You are nothing to me but just another target, another useless troll thinking he can out meme me. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, you misogynistic parasite of the interwebs . As we speak I am contacting my secret network of dank memers and troll across World and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, newb. The storm spirit that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your hp . You’re ****ing dead, noob no respawn timer. I can be anywhere, anytime like NP and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my dagon lvl 5. Not only am I extensively trained in quick cast, but I have access to the entire twitch and reddit meme arsenal and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable newb *** off the face of the continent, you little tryhard grill gamer. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” memes was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you ******* lesh picker. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, blyat cyka. i will rekt you so hard m8 that your dak memes will fail at the final hurdle and turn on you like my family turned on me when they found out i sexually identify as a pansexual toaster. LMAO **** YOUJ LMAO WHO CARES XDXDXD

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Safecyn » August 14, 2015 5:59am | Report
TL; DR. 0/8 M8

Safecyn
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Steam: Safecyn
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » August 14, 2015 6:26am | Report
Unscathed wrote:

H E Y T E R A I M T R Y I N G T O P L A Y T E R R O R B L A D E. I J U S T H A V E A Q U E S T I O N A B O U T T H E S K I L L B U I L D. S H O U L D I M A X R E F L E C TI O N L I K E Y O U R E F L E C T S Y O U R S E L F I N T H E M I R R O R B E F O R E C R Y I N G Y O U R S E L F T O S L E E P A F T E R T H E T E R R O R B L A D E N E R F, S H O U L D I M A X C O N J U R E I M A G E L I K E Y O U C O N J U R E D T H E F A C T T H A T T E R R O R B L A D E N E E D S A R E W O R K, O R S H O U L D I M A X M E T A M O R P H O S I S L I K E Y O U W H E N Y O U L O S E Y O U R S H I T E V E R Y T I M E Y O U L O S T A S T E R R O R B L A D E.

sry if i may offend tera

PLEASE PM a mod if this offends to have it deleted, cause i might be away

Why would that offend me? You didn't see my own meme, which was far more brutal as it's almost certainly what's going to happen with my future?

I wish Australia was good :(

You're fine mate, takes a lot to actually offend me.
There are two kinds of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.

Meme central please give me ad revenue

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (49)
Steam: Save me from this meme hell
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » August 14, 2015 6:59am | Report
OI Australia is good! aussie is best ****ry in world !!!

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » August 14, 2015 8:54am | Report

**** puns
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » August 14, 2015 9:33am | Report
there is no depth to what i shall sink....

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Janitsu » August 14, 2015 1:03pm | Report
Quoted:
What did you just say about me, you little pepe janitsu? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Dank meme Academy and I’ve been involved in numerous secret Meme twitch raids on grill gamers and noobs thinking they are 7k mmr like me, and I have over 300 confirmed meme kills and 150 streak on chen.

You should ask for a refund

Quoted:
I am trained in MLGnOScOpE warfare and I’m the top Memer in the entire Australian population. You are nothing to me but just another target, another useless troll thinking he can out meme me.

1. I don't think, I know
2. Top memer? It's so hard to beat spiders, oh the humanity!!

Quoted:
I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, you misogynistic parasite of the interwebs.

I am androgyny transsexual so mind my pronouns. I don't talk ****, only truth.

Quoted:
As we speak I am contacting my secret network of dank memers and troll across World and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, newb. The storm spirit that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your hp.

"Secret network of dank memers" - I am so scared of you and Terathiel omg!!11!1!!!11! You couldn't even trace Australia, even if you lived there.

Quoted:
You’re ****ing dead, noob no respawn timer. I can be anywhere, anytime like NP and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my dagon lvl 5. Not only am I extensively trained in quick cast, but I have access to the entire twitch and reddit meme arsenal and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable newb *** off the face of the continent, you little tryhard grill gamer.

Hmph... dying's the easy part

Quoted:
If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” memes was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you ******* lesh picker. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, blyat cyka. i will rekt you so hard m8 that your dak memes will fail at the final hurdle and turn on you like my family turned on me when they found out i sexually identify as a pansexual toaster. LMAO **** YOUJ LMAO WHO CARES XDXDXD

Janitsu
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (74)
Steam: Cottontail Teemo
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » August 14, 2015 3:00pm | Report
Jani, shush.

Credits to Janitsu!

Ammateurs coaching channel iei! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBsWN_45WjrRXLAWUqeyaA

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
Steam: Chi-Chi
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Janitsu » August 14, 2015 3:15pm | Report

Janitsu
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (74)
Steam: Cottontail Teemo
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » August 14, 2015 3:21pm | Report
There are two kinds of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.

Meme central please give me ad revenue

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (49)
Steam: Save me from this meme hell
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved