Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Fedorable's Big 'Ol Thread of (Dank) Memes

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Fedorable's Big 'Ol Thread of (Dank) Memes 175 posts - page 15 of 18
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » March 6, 2016 2:18pm | Report
Been a while since I was here, thought I might share this with you guys who didnt went to reddit. This is absolute gold btw

https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/491xp3/the_true_story_of_cyborgmatts_missing_money/ (post deleted, see comments)

Cyborgfatt sat anxiously as Kuroky paced back and forth in the dimly lit room. His phone buzzed once,
twice, three times, and he instinctively began to enter in his security code “3-2-2,” but stopped. He already knew what notification awaited him. He bit his lip and stared at yet another Twitter notification. “Where is the money!” reflected off his glasses, and he grimaced as he placed his phone back on the table. Kuro glanced at the Tweet briefly, and went back to pacing.

Fatt took one hesitant step towards him, but stopped. “Kuro, I can’t make it another day. I need this.” The quiet German met his gaze, and exhaled deeply. “What you ask is too much. I cannot fulfill this request.” A thin bead of sweat glimmered on Fatt’s upper lip as he started breathing faster. “It would be easy. No one would even think twice about it. There is so much drama going on right now that it would go unnoticed. Yames and my father are openly at war, and KeyTV’s sabotage was a complete success. At worst, a Reddit post – maybe two. You know how much those 2K’s love you. They wouldn’t even believe it if they were spoon-fed the truth!” His voice quivered as he began to grow even more desperate.

Kuroky turned yet again. “My reputation is not yours to play with, Fatt. I have worked too hard to reach this point. I have reached a place darker than I ever imagined I could reach. Not since I turned Artour and Ludwig against Peter have I grown more desperate.” Fatt nodded his head glumly. “I remember,” he croaked. “I was there.”

Kuro turned abruptly and stepped towards him. “Then you remember what it cost me. What I had to do to keep them both happy when we lost in DAC. In this very city. Artour was easy. A pair of Yeezy’s here, a signed copy of Mango Bay there. But Ludwig… that was hard. He made me brush his hair, and murmur into his ear… No. I cannot, Fatt. I won’t throw for you.” He grabbed his Liquid jacket and headed towards the door. Matt fumbled after him, tears welling in his eyes. “Matumba at least makes a prettier girl than Zai! If you closed your eyes, you wouldn’t even know the difference!”

The German’s steely gaze brought Fatt to his knees. “I made a mistake, Kuro. I spent that money betting on us to win at Frankfurt. OG wasn’t supposed to win! How could I have known a piece of HoN-trash would beat us? I couldn’t! n0tail never played so well in his life, especially when he was on our team. And Miracle… Please Kuro. You don’t understand how hard this is. Every day that passes, I am ****posted and flamed by these people… After all of those patch analysis posts, after EVERYTHING I did for them, and they turn me into a meme. You don’t understand!” Kuroky’s eyes filled with fire as he towered over Fatt. “I wouldn’t understand? I wouldn’t? They said I was LEFT, Fatt. You knew. I knew. Even Artour knew, but they wouldn’t listen. I was right, but they kept spamming it. Twitch. Twitter. Reddit. The signs at Frankfurt… And now you ask me to once again become the dankest meme of all?”
Fatt’s hands began to tremble. He closed his eyes, and took a deep breath.
“If you don’t make your teammates throw, I will tell them the truth.”

Kuro stopped suddenly. His left eye twitched slightly. “Be careful, Fatt.”

Gaben’s bastard son rose to his feet, defiance filling his heart. “They all think that he just couldn’t keep up with the meta. That the game had just become too fast, and everyone else had outgrown him. But that’s not the truth, Kuro. And we both know it.”

Kuroky’s jaw tightened as he glared into Fatt’s beady black eyes. “No. It’s not the truth. But if you come forward, if you tell the world that I killed the real Dendi and replaced him with a random Peruvian who changed his name to NaVi.DendixD, I will not go quietly. I will take you down with me.”
Fatt knew he had the leverage now. He spread his arms meekly, and wistfully retorted. “I have nothing left to lose. The world already hates me because I beefed with Tobiwan, and with this debt scandal, it’s just a matter of time before the Reddit Police take me. But you – you have much to lose, don’t you?”

For a moment, silence filled the room. Kuro knew he was cornered. Even though Reddit loved him, not even he could withstand the onslaught if they knew the truth. That he had destroyed NaVi from the inside. Puppey had no idea. He had his suspicions, but he never saw what was right in front of him. He and s4 were too close for him to notice anything else. How else could Secret hope to become a powerful EU team? Dendi had to go. Kuro turned his back on Fatt. He thought for another moment before accepting the truth – Fatt was right.

“I’ll do it. I’ll pick Legion support for myself. I won’t buy an iron talon either. I’ll just get a Mek at 30 mins, to make it look like I tried. And MinD_ContRol… I’ll pick him Beastmaster. I’ll make him get a BKB for no reason. Not even Envy could throw that game. Just make sure that Puppey doesn’t draft him Ember. Pick something simple, like Spectre. All EE has to do is press R and remember to breathe.” Fatt nodded his head. “I’ll place the bets. Kemal gave me my last small loan of a million dollars.”
As Kuro opened the door, he turned his head back towards the darkness. “I must go. Matumba will be wondering why I left.”

Fatt smiled faintly. “No, Kuro. He’ll be wondering why you were right.”
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by UltraSuperHyper » March 6, 2016 6:21pm | Report
God! That was a masterpiece! I've got to go more to Reddit.

UltraSuperHyper

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: UltraSuperHyper
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » March 6, 2016 6:25pm | Report
So very certainly NSFW and weird to the point of being funny in a wtf way.

you were warned
There are two kinds of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.

Meme central please give me ad revenue

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (49)
Steam: Save me from this meme hell
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by UltraSuperHyper » March 6, 2016 7:57pm | Report
Lmao, two quality ****posts in a day!

Dotafire's on fire!! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

UltraSuperHyper

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: UltraSuperHyper
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » March 7, 2016 11:37pm | Report
>A girl I knew in class was a total attention *****.
>Never arrived to class on time and always made sure to make a huge fuss about it.
>Didn't talk to her all that much, but I had a few conversations with her.
>Her wrists had cuts and burns all over them. She wore t-shirts so she never hid them.
>I asked her why she would hurt herself like that.
>She said "No one loves me and my life is painful" etc., etc.
>"No one loves you? What about your parents or your boyfriend?"
>Answer she gave me was something like "They actually don't love me," or some **** like that.
>Made a point to not interact with her too much after that, because she's too much of an attention *****.
>End of the school year, she came up to me and asked if I wanted to go somewhere with her that Sunday.
>I'm not good with these situations, so I couldn't say no, even though I didn't like her.
>Sunday came, and we went to one of those tower car parks.
>Just as we got to the top, she told me that she wanted me to be here as a witness for her suicide.
>"Oh ****," I thought. She was going to jump and was forcing me to watch!
>Had I known that she was going to do this, I wouldn't have gone with her.
>"Not watching unless you do a flip." I said that to try and shock her into realizing this was stupid.
>Complete shock was written all over her face. She thought I'd try and stop her.
>"E-eh? You're not going to stop me?"
>"No, go on ahead. If you really wanted to live, you'd stop yourself."
>After a while, she got off the ledge.

She walked up to me afterwards and tried to hug me with tears in her eyes, but I told her I loved someone else. She asked me who, and I told her to read the first letter of every line.
There are two kinds of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » March 18, 2016 6:53am | Report

I made this

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by michimatsch » March 18, 2016 8:14am | Report
John Cena is still popular,hu?

michimatsch

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (26)
Steam: michimatsch
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » April 3, 2016 1:34am | Report
Humans are born to live. From the moment u are thrown into the universe, you breathe, eat, drink, procreate. It is what we do as living organisms but why would one procreate let alone find a reason to stay alive, without finding a reason to stay alive for. Humans don't stay alive for the sake of survival but rather for the sake of things that bring purpose. Religion, art, music and love in an endless oblivion of darkness and space. Humans are the only species primitive enough to care. You must do what you love. The best things life will always end in conflict. That is why humans are primitive. **** this planet. It is a piece of ****. If I cannot return to space, then I will snort coke till I die.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » April 3, 2016 1:53am | Report
quality filthy franku right there

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » April 12, 2016 3:54am | Report
My ****ing ears after this thing

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (49)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved