Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Fedorable's Big 'Ol Thread of (Dank) Memes

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Fedorable's Big 'Ol Thread of (Dank) Memes 175 posts - page 3 of 18
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » July 30, 2015 3:13pm | Report
Ahaahah thanks Jani! Why do almost all of the good-looking gamer ladies have to take the ez road, whyy

Credits to Janitsu!

Ammateurs coaching channel iei! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBsWN_45WjrRXLAWUqeyaA

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
Steam: Chi-Chi
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » July 30, 2015 3:20pm | Report
XXX TOPLESS GAMER GRILL STREAM HIGHTLIGHTS XXX

Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » July 30, 2015 3:25pm | Report
AHAHAH now there's that +Rep

Credits to Janitsu!

Ammateurs coaching channel iei! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBsWN_45WjrRXLAWUqeyaA

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Yzreel » July 30, 2015 3:29pm | Report
Janitsu wrote:

I have proof now

I'm sorry, I really cannot watch pass the "millions of dollar at stake" part...

My hero ideas
Yzreel Hero Arsenal

Yzreel

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (30)
Steam: Yzreel
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » July 31, 2015 11:12am | Report
Nah, I couldn't resist to share this, which is how I will behave if I encounter any of you guys in a game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhXTZR3o0FY

Credits to Janitsu!

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Fedorable » July 31, 2015 2:49pm | Report
This made me think of you chichi

Fedorable
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (23)
Steam: Fedorable
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Fedorable » July 31, 2015 2:54pm | Report
Terathiel wrote:

...really.

I've been ****posting copypastas here for ages, and now we have this threaderinio?

Nobody.

Outpastas.

Me.

Not even you, my dank brother :)

Challenge Accepted

What the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) did you just ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) say about me, you little ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)? I'll have you know I graduated top of my ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) in the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and I've been involved in numerous secret ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) on ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and I have over 300 confirmed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I am trained in ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) warfare and I'm the top ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) in the entire US armed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). You are nothing to me but just another ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I will wipe you the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) out with precision the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) of which has never been seen before on this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), mark my ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) words. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) think ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) can get away with saying that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) to me over the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)? Think again, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). As we speak I am contacting my secret network of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) across the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and your ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) is being ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) right now so you better ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) for the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). The ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). You're ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) dead, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I can be ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), anytime, and I can ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you in over seven hundred ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and that's just with my bare ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Not only am I extensively trained in ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) combat, but I have access to the entire ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) of the United States ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) off the face of the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), you little ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) comment was about to bring down upon ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), maybe you would have held your ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I will ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) fury all over ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) will ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) in it. You're ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) dead, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Fedorable
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (23)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » July 31, 2015 2:54pm | Report
AHAHAHAH Thanks Fed, that really made me laugh. Dota's a game played by people with an excellent sense of humour

Credits to Janitsu!

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Fedorable » July 31, 2015 3:14pm | Report
SINGSING, HOW DO YOU PLAY MEEPO? DO YOU MAX POOF, LIKE YOU POOFED OUT OF RELEVANCE? OR DO YOU MAX NET, LIKE YOU NETTED ZERO LAN WINS IN 2015? MY FAVORITE BUILD IS MAXING GEOSTRIKE, YOU YOU STUCK ROCK BOTTOM. PLEASE ANSWER

Fedorable
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (23)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hamstertamer » August 1, 2015 10:31am | Report
Hello BananaSlamJamma, I'm trying to learn how to play Lifestealer and I have a question about the skill build.
Should I max Rage like the way you're constantly raging and flaming your teammates for your own deaths,
Should I max Feast for the constant supply of food and sustenance you're providing to the enemy team,
Should I max Open Wounds for the mental scars you still have from being kicked out of FPL and dumpstered by ChiLongQua who exposed you as an account buyer,
Or should I max Infest the way your respiratory system is plagued by constant awkward breathing?

Hello Arteezy, I'm trying to learn to play Tiny but I'm still not sure about the skill build.
Should I max Avalanche like what's happening to your MMR whenever you pick Ember Spirit,
Should I max Toss like what you're doing with every pub game,
Should I max Craggy Exterior for your reaction whenever anyone mentions you're listening to ****ty music,
Or should I max Grow for what you should be doing anytime soon.
BabyRage.
Strategy guide : Anti-pubstomper guide.
Hero guides : Spectre , Windranger and Clinkz
== Broodmother guide out! ==

Hamstertamer
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (89)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved