Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

DOTAFire inhouse scoreboard

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Inhouses » DOTAFire inhouse scoreboard 49 posts - page 3 of 5
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by oldKainen » September 1, 2015 10:07pm | Report
Very nice idea! I'll try to participate anytime I can to keep up my winrate.

oldKainen

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (14)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyrus » September 2, 2015 12:41pm | Report
ChiChi wrote:

Errr I really like your optimism, but Alenari usually goes mid... And I like you so I will give you some piece of advice... Avoid mid xD

Or just do what you did against me, get constant Ganks and Invis Runes. 8{3

Seriously though, a good Support can make Mid Lane much easier, you just have to make sure your Safe Laner is fairly independant.
ChiChi wrote:

If he rekt on wind I want to see the info on that game, I'm collecting all Wind's tips around!

When being Ganked by 2 or 3 Heroes, run away from the Heroes, then prepare to turn, Shackleshot and fight. By running away from them, you're forcing them to either run at you in a straight line, or spread out. If they run at you in a straight line, you may be able to Shackle them together and get a Kill with Focus Fire, or you can buy time to TP out / get some distance from them (For an example of this, check my Windrunner game during the inhouse, where I shackled Wulfstan to Einherjer, I died for the Kill, but still by backing off a little and turning I forced them into a bottleneck where they could only chase if 1 and only 1 of them follow me since none of them had Blink Dagger or Force Staff).

Your opponent's Lane Creeps are you friends, using aggro to control their movements and reposition them can lead to more positions from which you can land a Shackle.

You can Solo Roshan quite easily at lvl16, use Shackleshot to pop Rosh's "Linken's" (make sure you wait for it to pop), then use Focus Fire to start chipping away at his HP, as soon as he's about to hit you, activate Windrun, when Shackleshot comes off cooldown if you feel he's going to die before Focus Fire wears off, you can immediately Shackle him off Cooldown to a tree on the highground around the Pit while you finish him off (Personally, I like to grab a Casual Morbid Mask if I haven't picked up a Desolator so that I can finish him with Full HP, it helps just in case you need to fight outside the pit).
ChiChi wrote:

Can someone very nicely and +repting screen shot the final board of the game so I can see Xyrus items and the opposite team?

Someone who doesn't have a Lot of Stuff to Do, I know there's people like that around... Pliz pliz

Even though I have a lot to do today, I can't turn down free +reps 8{D

#RoadToHadesLevelRep

Edit:large update atm, will upload screenshot later

On a side note, I'd like to be removed from the ELO spreadsheet

Xyrus
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (104)
Steam: Xyrus
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Fedorable » September 2, 2015 3:13pm | Report
ChiChi wrote:

Errr I really like your optimism, but Alenari usually goes mid... And I like you so I will give you some piece of advice... Avoid mid xD

ChiChi pls, you make it sound like I don't know a thing or two about laning mid. And if I recall correctly, you were present for my Magnus game.

Fedorable
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (23)
Steam: Fedorable
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » September 2, 2015 3:22pm | Report
Ok i will remove you when i get home xyrus.

Done, you have been removed and i will no longer record your results.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » September 2, 2015 3:23pm | Report
Sorry, it was not my intention! It's just that Dimony... Well, I have seen some games from him and he's a subtle but devastating force :D

But I don't think I was present in your Magnus game, at least I don't recall it =/ also I only played one game last weekend and there was no Mag in it.

Credits to Janitsu!

Ammateurs coaching channel iei! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBsWN_45WjrRXLAWUqeyaA

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
Steam: Chi-Chi
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyrus » September 3, 2015 11:24am | Report

Windrunner inhouse game as promised.

Xyrus
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (104)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » September 3, 2015 11:31am | Report
Thanks, +Reped.

Why is Shadow Blade viable on her? I agree that it is, but everybody's always saying that she doesn't need AS, and usually Blink Dagger is better for positionining for shackles. Were you thinking of doing a Silver Edge later eventually for the enemy's passives, although they're not that important to break?

4 likes, 1 dislike I bet it was Wulfy xD

(also now I know why you won, besides Xyrus reking: Alenari picks Ember = gg, wp)

Credits to Janitsu!

Ammateurs coaching channel iei! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBsWN_45WjrRXLAWUqeyaA

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyrus » September 3, 2015 12:43pm | Report
ChiChi wrote:

Why is Shadow Blade viable on her? I agree that it is, but everybody's always saying that she doesn't need AS, and usually Blink Dagger is better for positionining for shackles. Were you thinking of doing a Silver Edge later eventually for the enemy's passives, although they're not that important to break?

I wouldn't normally go for a Shadow Blade, but against a Venomancer, Blink Dagger is less effective due to the increased vision from Plague Ward spam. I'd rather go Invis on my side of hte map, so I can Roam into their Jungle looking for Pickoffs. I know they had Sentries and I probably walked under a few of them, but I still managed to get a few Pickoffs thanks to it. I'm not sure I could have done as much with a Blink Dagger.

Silver Edge would have actually been really good that game, no Bash, no Thirst, no SF Aura. Thing is, I already have Windrun, so I'm the only person on the Team that doesn't benefit much from Break...at least until Wulfstan picked up his MKB. Since I was mostly making space for Alenari to Farm and going for Solo Ganks, I'd probably have left upgrading it until after I picked up a defensive Item, i.e. Black King Bar this game.
ChiChi wrote:

(also now I know why you won, besides Xyrus reking: Alenari picks Ember = gg, wp)

"I can't believe I'm being carried by Xyrus - Alenari2015 8{3

Xyrus
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (104)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by UltraSuperHyper » September 3, 2015 12:57pm | Report
I don't believe he said that. But seriously xyrus, what happened that game. Something snapped? The only other time I have seen you play that way was in that tiny game which you keep using as an example.

UltraSuperHyper

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: UltraSuperHyper
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » September 3, 2015 1:16pm | Report

I don't believe he said that. But seriously xyrus, what happened that game. Something snapped? The only other time I have seen you play that way was in that tiny game which you keep using as an example.

He was inspired by our previous game where I carried us with my 2k #5 poor Witch Doctor ;)

Now seriously, thanks for the explanation. I do like a lot to see different Wind builds, although to this date the best one I've seen is still Bunkan when he's on his best days.

Credits to Janitsu!

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved