Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Level 25 Bonus Idea

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Level 25 Bonus Idea 22 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » January 11, 2015 10:48pm | Report
I like the idea, it would certainly make semi-carries and supports scale better.

But you can't have too big a bonus or imba things would happen.

Maybe things like:
Laguna Blade now purges (without the slow)
Time Lock now does double damage outside of Chronosphere
Lunar Blessing now scales with Luna's agility
Reduces Desolate search range

Small things like that which just make the Hero that much better.

I really like the idea of buying a 7th slot though.
There are two kinds of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.

Meme central please give me ad revenue

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (49)
Steam: Save me from this meme hell
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by PokerKid » January 12, 2015 5:44am | Report
Echo Slam now becomes GLOBAL, but bounces only occur if enemies are 500 radius near to each other.

Relocate now lets Io choose when to go back, but once 30 seconds passes, he will go back automatically.

Omnislash now doesn't stop until there are no more enemies in an area. Aghanim's Scepter adds the folling effect: Juggernaut gains +25 health regen during the slash, so if the slash were long he can regen alot of health but if it is short he can only regen a little.

Queen of Pain gains a new skill called 'Destiny Bond'. Targetted to enemy heroes, Queen of Pain commits suicide and kills the enemy hero, pierces spell immunity. Queen of Pain and both the enemy hero will have respawn time added 60 seconds and buyback cost x 1.5 (Extremely useful in Level 25 late games :P) Cast Range: 1

Earth Splitter will go to the end of the map, during the earth cracking, enemies will be drawn closer and closer to the crack with a radius of 525, they cannot Blink nor Force Staff out, but the drawing is not pierced to spell immunity.

Permanent Borrowed Time but healing will become damage hehehehe.

Spell Steal can steal 2 skills at a time, if steal more, the oldest will disappear.

Winter's Curse now effects whole map. Enemies temporarily gains unobstructed movement to walk towards the target Winter Wyvern selected.

Tempest Double becomes Tempest Triple, permanent illusions but if you cast the spell one more time the old ones disappear if they didn't die yet.

Dark Rift can now be cast on anywhere of the map, and all friendly heroes will be transported.

Some of them is only a joke :P
"Better not.. Just because you don't know what's in it, and want to open Pandora's box, because if you know what's inside the box before you open it, it won't be interesting at all." -Kid

PokerKid

Notable (2)
Steam: PokerKid

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved