Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Level 25 Bonus Idea

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Level 25 Bonus Idea 22 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by PokerKid » January 9, 2015 11:01pm | Report
KoDyAbAbA wrote:

i mean werefolf form ;_;

Hehe¬

Unscathed wrote:

Me likey dat onvoker buff. 3 slot boys

IKR
"Better not.. Just because you don't know what's in it, and want to open Pandora's box, because if you know what's inside the box before you open it, it won't be interesting at all." -Kid

PokerKid

Notable (2)
Steam: PokerKid
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by MrLocket » January 9, 2015 11:28pm | Report
Most of the suggestion here are too OP IMO, although some of them are very interesting, what I wanna say is everyone will be rushing for lv instead of getting more golds for the ultra OP buffs.

Why there is no one actually stated what a lv25 hero really needs, yet awesome and balanced? 7th slot! Usually if there is anyone beyond lv20, he will have slot limitation problem, especially when you still need to get one or few luxuries before getting BoT, or try to free out a space for aegis/gem, instead of OP buff which is very OP to handle. :D
My face -> ( / *3*)/

MrLocket

Notable (16)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kyphoid returns » January 9, 2015 11:42pm | Report
MIDAS ON EVERYONE>>>>>>
GOLD ALL OVER MATEYS...FARM TILL YA DROP!
actually locket has a point,
after you reach level 25 , you can spend 7000 gold to buy yourself a seventh slot from secret shop. So it will be like that aegis purchase.
also, you can gift this slot to anyone and each person can have one slot purchaseable and one slot that he can recieve from allies.

Imagine this on void spectre medusa, or terrorblade. You dont whats been said mates.
I had this idea for so long, from the time aegis was transferred to roshan. No more courier troubles.
Locket gets a cookie for having this idea. I cant say how happy i am that someone reflects the same thought as me.

I think personally, everyguy should get a lesser slot, where they can keep smoke wards or dust only. Once they reach level 20, that is.
Go On, Feed Me.

Kyphoid returns

Remarkable (42)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DzikaPanda » January 10, 2015 1:25am | Report
Earth Spirit - Stone Remnant recharge time reduced by X seconds.
Or maybe the less remnants he has the faster they recharge.
Or remnants stay on map for X minutes longer.

Hard to think about buff that will not make him straight op late game :D
"When game is going full ******, you can only go with it. If you start going against it, if you start going half ******, you´re ****ing done for. When Aloha decides to go middle rubick you let him, and you start buying orb of venom on invoker. That's how dota works" -n0tail

DzikaPanda
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (16)
Steam: Kawaii Moe Kid
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by MrLocket » January 10, 2015 7:50am | Report

MIDAS ON EVERYONE>>>>>>
GOLD ALL OVER MATEYS...FARM TILL YA DROP!
actually locket has a point,
after you reach level 25 , you can spend 7000 gold to buy yourself a seventh slot from secret shop. So it will be like that aegis purchase.
also, you can gift this slot to anyone and each person can have one slot purchaseable and one slot that he can recieve from allies.

Imagine this on void spectre medusa, or terrorblade. You dont whats been said mates.
I had this idea for so long, from the time aegis was transferred to roshan. No more courier troubles.
Locket gets a cookie for having this idea. I cant say how happy i am that someone reflects the same thought as me.

I think personally, everyguy should get a lesser slot, where they can keep smoke wards or dust only. Once they reach level 20, that is.

Thanks for the cookie! Anyway please add this feature into next update :D
My face -> ( / *3*)/

MrLocket

Notable (16)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » January 11, 2015 3:45pm | Report
KoDyAbAbA wrote:

Kunkka gets 50% bonus damage to Tidebringer,added as pure damage.

his cleave is pure already? ...

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » January 11, 2015 3:51pm | Report
Smuggels wrote:

his cleave is pure already? ...

I mean 50% of the pure damage he does is added as pure damage again.Like a 150% crit.Only that this damage can be used to crit again >:D

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » January 11, 2015 4:18pm | Report
.... lol wot....

OP PLS NERF BAN HAMMER ICEFROG GONE TO FAR

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » January 11, 2015 4:22pm | Report
im guessing nobody realized the power of my Spectre buff either >:D
Spoiler: Click to view

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » January 11, 2015 5:39pm | Report
KoDyAbAbA wrote:

im guessing nobody realized the power of my Spectre buff either >:D
Spoiler: Click to view

some people just want to watch the world burn ... and by people ...i mean YOU!

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved