Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Tips on playing Void?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Tips on playing Void? 16 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by FleetAU » February 26, 2014 1:43am | Report
everyone else has basically said what I would say, all but for an explanation of [[mask of madness]

The reason is it one of the few heroes on which it is actually a viable option is his ult, that is the only time you should be using it really as no one can attack you and it enables you take down multiple enemies quickly and easily, in addition it can be used in normal combat as you will stun quite a lot and dodge some damage however I wouldn't recommend using besides in your chrono-sphere
Do as I say, not what I do

FleetAU

Notable (16)
Steam: Fleet™
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyrus » February 26, 2014 8:58am | Report
FleetAU wrote:

everyone else has basically said what I would say, all but for an explanation of [[mask of madness]

The reason is it one of the few heroes on which it is actually a viable option is his ult, that is the only time you should be using it really as no one can attack you and it enables you take down multiple enemies quickly and easily, in addition it can be used in normal combat as you will stun quite a lot and dodge some damage however I wouldn't recommend using besides in your chrono-sphere

Not really, the only reason it's considered viable is because of Backtrack. You're still as vulnerable as ever while in Chronosphere, unless the other Team is dumb enough to get 5-man-Chronoed every time. Any high Burst Damage like Laguna Blade or Finger of Death (after Hex <}3 ), or a good AoE Nuke like Pulse Nova or Epicenter can easily wreck Void while he's in his Chrono

P.S. This is why I tend to pick Lion against a Faceless Void, it's incredibly easy to kill them if you don't let yourself get focused, and if the other Team is focusing a Support, that Support must be doing something right <}3

Xyrus
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (104)
Steam: Xyrus
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » February 27, 2014 4:21pm | Report
Why would you Hex before the finger if he would die anyway? Hex doesn't disable backtrack if that is what you're hinting at.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyrus » February 27, 2014 5:15pm | Report
Wulfstan wrote:

Why would you Hex before the finger if he would die anyway? Hex doesn't disable backtrack if that is what you're hinting at.

...6.81 patch please T-T

Xyrus
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (104)
Steam: Xyrus
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ancient Hero » February 28, 2014 1:30am | Report
6.81: Faceless void has +1 base armor.

Ancient Hero
<Editor>

Notable (17)
Steam: smiles
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by PiNG- » March 6, 2014 8:42pm | Report
best tip: RICERICERICE

PiNG-

Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved