Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

lc vs huskar

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » New Player Help » lc vs huskar 12 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by dotb » March 6, 2014 8:58pm | Report
last game i was 3 lvl higher and same lvl as the their mid. my team call me noob...and and and....dota on its best...
we were loosing in 19 min because of that brood on top against our lifestealer. its ok loosing ****ing game i learn from my failures...

so my question how to deal against huskar...wit lc pls help...any hints tipps..items...

dotb

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by F.E.A.R.0 » March 6, 2014 9:26pm | Report
The thing is that you don't know that Huskar is vulnerable to Pure, Physical, Hp Removal, Disable, Silence. Huskar has been nerfed so good players know how to deal with him. Unlike you,you will learn how. But Huskar is getting buffed anyway there are so many threads on PlayDota.com that he can't do anything now. Also Universal, Magic and Composite damage are reduced by his Berserker's Blood. Heroes against Huskar: Bane, Silencer, Phantom Assassin, Lifestealer, Wraith King, Lion, Drow Ranger etc.
"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
Please PM me if you spot anything missing or outdated in the data base

F.E.A.R.0
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (38)
Steam: F.E.A.R.
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Peppo_oPaccio » March 6, 2014 9:39pm | Report
Yeah, basically those Heroes that have BKB-piercing disables (or even normal stuns if Huskar doesn't have a BKB) like Bane, Naga Siren and Beastmaster counter him pretty hard; teamfight disables do the job too, obviously. As for the items, a special mention goes to the Heaven's Halberd. Skull Basher and Abyssal Blade also go through BKB and stop Huskar from jumping on teammates and regenerating back.

Peppo_oPaccio
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (70)
Steam: Peppo_o'Paccio
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ancient Hero » March 6, 2014 10:36pm | Report
Lion doesn't counter Huskar since hex doesnt remove berserkers blood. Slardar is very good against Huskar as well.

Ancient Hero
<Editor>

Notable (17)
Steam: smiles
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DzikaPanda » March 7, 2014 12:29am | Report
By LC you mean Legion Commander? I don't know if Duel disable Berserker's Blood, but even if it does't, LC is all about physical damage, so it's very good pick against Huskar.

What you need is Blink Dagger to initiate (definitely standard and first big item on her), Black King Bar to ensure no1 disrupts your Duel and Assault Cuirass or Desolator to apply more physical damage to Huskar, as he's very vulnerable against it.

EDIT. I just found that Duel doesn't disable Berserker's Blood.
"When game is going full ******, you can only go with it. If you start going against it, if you start going half ******, you´re ****ing done for. When Aloha decides to go middle rubick you let him, and you start buying orb of venom on invoker. That's how dota works" -n0tail

DzikaPanda
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (16)
Steam: Kawaii Moe Kid
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ab4ddon._.E43 » March 7, 2014 3:01am | Report
Just get a guy with insane rightclick damage.
Top counters would be PA, Tiny, Bristleback, LS, FED TA,Slardar, Clinkz.
I am the Abaddon *****!!!

Ab4ddon._.E43

Notable (12)
Steam: Ab4ddon._.E43
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » March 7, 2014 4:05am | Report
try ssstorm spirit!!

seriously this guy ****s huskar up

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Zerak Kyria » March 7, 2014 4:47am | Report
I versed a while ago, a friend in 1 v 1 as Troll Warlord, being around 3-4 levels behind him (he was Huskar) I nearly killed him, the only difference was that he had Inner Vitality active so yeah... but I would recommend Troll Warlord due to his stun and high attack speed.
Your new diet for heroes; You will need 4 wards (cuz wards taste better), 1 set of tangoes, 1 mango, 1 cheese.
With this you can make a nice Tango Mango Cheese platter. You can wash this all down with a nice bottle of water, Can be flavoured with red, green, yellow, blue, purple AND GOLD!
Caution: Taking roshan 3 times is required.

Zerak Kyria

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by FleetAU » March 7, 2014 9:56am | Report
me thinks you guys are missing the point a little sometimes....his/her question was how to deal with huscar with Legion Commander not hero counters for huscar.

So to the point anyway, the best way to counter a hero is to think out why they are killing you, in huscar's case it is his right click damage and his magic resistance, to counter magic resistance a Veil of Discord can increase the magic damage you do to him negating his resistance, a far better option however is either a stun or disable, this can be done via abilities such as Storm Hammer however with Legion Commander you have no stun so you will require an item. Skull Basher will give you a chance to stun him on hit however it is unreliable, far better options consist of an Abyssal Blade which has an active 2.4(I think) second stun as well as a stun chance, another option is to get a heavens halberd which enables you to take away his ability to attack so he can do nothing to you. A final option is to make yourself in to a walking tank and get blademail so he just kills himself, I believe purge demonstrates this well in his "Purge plays bristle-back" video.

As a final note if you need to escape a Ghost Scepter can get you away safely

edit: code

Thanks
Fleet
Do as I say, not what I do

FleetAU

Notable (16)
Steam: Fleet™
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyrus » March 7, 2014 3:36pm | Report
1 vs 1, it will be difficult to come from behind. Just try to make sure you have a Teammate with a Disable ready for when Huskar starts to get low, so that you can win the Duel

Xyrus
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (104)
Steam: Xyrus
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved