Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Post Your Game Stats Here

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Post Your Game Stats Here 422 posts - page 42 of 43
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » August 2, 2016 7:18am | Report
Ahah Hamster get in here to grab some credit! Anyways btw that wasn't a new weird genius solo suggestion, every since Hurricane Pike entered the game I saw Lunas built it, in pubs and competitive. Including Bunkan with his theorycraft of a dozen Dragon Lances (fangaysm, I'd say). Still, Hamster was right about it, as were all the others.

Credits to Janitsu!

Ammateurs coaching channel iei! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBsWN_45WjrRXLAWUqeyaA

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
Steam: Chi-Chi
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dimonychan » August 2, 2016 8:50am | Report
I've seen very few Hurricane Pikes built on Luna, and it's still very rare. Not Blink Dagger level fo rare, but less than 10% of mid-high pts Luna players build it I think.

Dimonychan

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » August 2, 2016 9:00am | Report
I see what you mean, it's probably different viewing experiences, I really never got the idea that it was a rare or innapropriate item. Blink Dagger's I've also seen but indeed less I think, and never on pubs - except for you of course. It always made so much sense to me though, when your guide was out I was relieved cause playing Luna without any mobility always seemed weird to me.

Credits to Janitsu!

Ammateurs coaching channel iei! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBsWN_45WjrRXLAWUqeyaA

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
Steam: Chi-Chi
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Tshirt » August 15, 2016 5:31am | Report
Sexy Pudge the Butcher in action :) http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/2571404281

Tshirt

Steam: Joint Spam
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » August 18, 2016 12:23am | Report
has anyone found pubs super easy lately?

like ranked is just crazy breezy.

lots of talking, people pick supports, trolling is less, feeding is less. even on the enemy team like close games all round but wins nonetheless.

i dunno if its me or AU servers but ive won like 400 MMR in the space of 2 weeks.

but is this the effect TI has? i do not remember last year it being like this.

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by michimatsch » August 18, 2016 2:12am | Report
Well. I mainly played ranked with my friend but we went from like 3k to 3.5k and it felt like it was nothing.
I really don't know why. Like if it was 1 month after the TI I would suspect mmr inflation because of more players due to the TI but like this?

michimatsch

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (26)
Steam: michimatsch
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » August 18, 2016 8:26pm | Report
I've found the quality of ranked games to be far more enjoyable. People aren't flaming, even when we're losing, and while the games aren't necessarily easier I don't get anywhere near as tilted. I don't know what caused it, but I'm damn well not going to complain.
There are two kinds of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.

Meme central please give me ad revenue

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (49)
Steam: Save me from this meme hell
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Tshirt » August 19, 2016 4:39am | Report
Nyx, Nyx , Nyx http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/2578896258

Tshirt

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by FireWalkerAWE » October 1, 2016 5:42am | Report
You're with the Trees, aren't you(a recent Timbersaw match)

FireWalkerAWE

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (3)
Steam: FIREWALKER
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Tshirt » October 20, 2016 6:30am | Report
Sniper in action http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/2710192414

Tshirt

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved