Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Post Your Game Stats Here

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Post Your Game Stats Here 422 posts - page 38 of 43
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Safecyn » July 7, 2016 7:40pm | Report
He went 5-0-8 and built reasonably usefully, and you call him garbage?

I knew you were unpleasant, Dimony, but c'mon XD.

Safecyn
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Steam: Safecyn
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » July 7, 2016 8:05pm | Report
He did 3.8k hero damage and less than 1k hero healing. As Necrolyte. He was useless.
There are two kinds of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.

Meme central please give me ad revenue

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (49)
Steam: Save me from this meme hell
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hamstertamer » July 7, 2016 11:16pm | Report
I know Heartstopper Aura isn't damage, but Radiance is. His hero damage is pathetic, the lowest in his team by far.

Do you realize that you can deal way more than 3.8k hero damage with a Necro with Blink Dagger as only item, just by using your ulti like 3-4 times? He had pretty much the impact of a position 5 support, with the damage output of the enemy Keeper of the Light.
Strategy guide : Anti-pubstomper guide.
Hero guides : Spectre , Windranger and Clinkz
== Broodmother guide out! ==

Hamstertamer
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (89)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by masaaki14 » July 7, 2016 11:50pm | Report
Necro was just there, with passive radiance and ulti killsteals, that's how he got his score with that pathetic HD.

masaaki14

Notable (11)
Steam: masaaki14
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dimonychan » July 8, 2016 1:09am | Report
Safecyn wrote:

He went 5-0-8 and built reasonably usefully, and you call him garbage?

I knew you were unpleasant, Dimony, but c'mon XD.

Skipping the fact he didn't do anything this game.

How about that one?

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/2488822692

Him and Terrorblade. Less damage than a postion 6 support. Maxing Devour in 2k16 on offlane Doom. Seems like a good player :)

I'm not unpleasant in-game, by the way. Actually, I'm one of the nicest players there are. As long as people don't act like complete monkeys, I'm keeping all my grudges to myself.

People that act like people never have problems with me.

Dimonychan

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » July 8, 2016 1:19am | Report
What I find funny here is: he was in your party, and you played with him more than once, but then you publicly come here and humiliate him xD

This is worse than my flamming parties with Bunkan, and that's an accomplishment... (SAFECYN WHAT HAVE YOU DONE NOW HE'S PLAYING NAGA AGAIN ARG)

As for being one of the nicest players, please - you couldn't get to my level even if you tried :P I raise you my 118 commends in the sympathy game

Credits to Janitsu!

Ammateurs coaching channel iei! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBsWN_45WjrRXLAWUqeyaA

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
Steam: Chi-Chi
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dimonychan » July 8, 2016 1:24am | Report
Quoted:
What I find funny here is: he was in your party, and you played with him more than once, but then you publicly come here and humiliate him xD

This is not true, and there wasn't any reason to think so. Please investigate before you accuse people of something like that, else you're just talking out of your ***.

Dimonychan

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » July 8, 2016 1:31am | Report
Oh if that's not the case you can just say so, I thought so cause you played twice in a row with the guy and you remember him ando also because the way your names appear on Dotabuff.

Now if you think it's perfectly fine to do that to strangers but doing it to someone in your party feels so wrong you answered me with all that seriousness, that should get you thinking about the "sympathy" you talked about... :P

Credits to Janitsu!

Ammateurs coaching channel iei! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBsWN_45WjrRXLAWUqeyaA

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
Steam: Chi-Chi
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dimonychan » July 8, 2016 1:45am | Report
What sympathy? I didn't say anything about sympathy.

Being nice in dota isn't about spamming mic with jokes and smalltalk and whatever. It's not about forcing yourself to "cheer up" a player when he's in fact a complete moron and the only reason you haven't lost your **** yet is him being silent.

Me being nice is just doing my best while letting other players do their best. And using mute button A LOT. In that Storm Spirit game, neither in that Shadow Demon game(and oh did I have the right to flame the **** out of all 4 players there) I didn't say a word, didn't use ping/"Well Played!"/other **** to show my frustration with these players. That's because I muted almost all of them at the start of the game for one reason or another and as you see, I was completely right to do so - else I'd hear all the ******** they talk and would surely lose my ****, flame them(in my favourite style of long and complex(for dota chat) sentences that have a typo in every word because of how fast I type them) and ultimately, tilt.

(Actually, here's a tip if you're ever going to play solo RMM - if someone goes all like "hey guys let's win this game :)" from minute 0, gives "friendly" advices etc, insta-mute him. Such players tend to lose their **** the fastest, and generally area huge *******s, should you do something they don't approve of.)

Dimonychan

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by plaq » July 8, 2016 2:00am | Report
Yep, whenever I see something like "I believe in you guys, you are the best" or "let's win this game" I prepare myself for complete turn around in 5 minutes xD...

plaq

Notable (3)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved