Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Introduce Yourself!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Introduce Yourself! 388 posts - page 5 of 39

Poll Question:

Where are you from?
Australia
Africa
Asia
Caribbean
Central America
Europe (East)
Europe (West)
North America
Middle East
Oceana
Scandinavia
South America
Other
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Necron Overlord » February 5, 2013 2:08am | Report
Hey guys, i'm from Indonesia (somewhere near Singapore). Im a gamer its nice to meet you all !

Necron Overlord

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by AgentDeath » February 10, 2013 5:29pm | Report
Heya folks! My ingame name is USAF|Reaper, started playing about 2 weeks ago and I'm hooked!I'm From New York,nice to meet you all :)

AgentDeath

Steam: USAF|Reaper
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kruggles » February 11, 2013 9:17am | Report
Hey. Name's Kruggles. I played LoL for a bit, but found that the game really didn't like my computer (and the system did not favor new players at all), and just recently got into DOTA 2. I joined this more so I could try and learn about the game and how to improve. My Steam name is Kruggles as well if you want to look me up. I also play TF2 (Pyro forever!).
Fire: If it isn't solving all your problems, then you simply aren't using it enough.

Kruggles

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Vash » February 14, 2013 1:49am | Report
Hey Kruggles! As you have probably figured, DotA is an amazing and complex game, and at times will challenge you quite a bit. I hope you enjoy the experience and bring any questions you have to the DOTAFire community. Welcome!

Edit: Same goes for the guys I didn't officially address. Welcome to you all!
"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that." - Vash the Stampede

Lest we forget...

Vash

Notable (10)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by SkyStormSpectre » February 14, 2013 8:30am | Report
Hi there. New to the forum. I've been playing Dota for some time now. Dota 2 is extremely engaging to me so I play it a lot. Yeah. One of the low 3% of South Africans and other Africans on here.

SkyStormSpectre

Remarkable (22)
Steam: 5K|SkyyStørm
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Pyrokinesis » February 17, 2013 12:11pm | Report
Just noticed I didn't introduce myself, heh.

My name is Guy, played LoL for a couple of years, then Smite for a really short while, played DotA 2 ever since I got the key, and lurked the forum for a while now, mostly for guides.

Hope I enjoy my stay, and can't wait to make friends on the European servers, playing with friends is always ten times the fun!

Pyrokinesis

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Yoda » February 17, 2013 1:04pm | Report
well you can call me barney (changing my username soon). I'm one of the very few arab dota 2 players i guess (lebanese) 15 btw. i have been playing dota 2 for an average amount of time, i think i ve had about 200 matches. i ve gained reasonable knowledge of the game, i think. i still play in low brackets tho D= but trying to get out ASAP. i ve had a very hard beginning, where i got very misleaded and started feeding a lot (oh dem reports) lol even when i roflstomp my enemies i still used to get reported but i think i got the hang of it now. anw i play up to 5 days a week, two three matches each but sometimes i get in my studies and stop for over a week.
I would like to thank DOTAFIRE for teaching a lot about the game :DD
"Success is like being pregnant, everybody congratulates you, but nobody knows how many times you were f**ked."

Yoda

Notable (9)
Steam: useyourname1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by CLOWNJESTER » February 19, 2013 1:11am | Report
Hey guys I am CLOWNJESTER and I am 11 years old. I voted for Australia but i am Filipino. I play the role of carries. I am in a team called WarLords. My name may change but just type WarLords. My favourite carry is Traxex (Drow Ranger). Play fair and have fun.

CLOWNJESTER

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by sleepless » February 26, 2013 2:58am | Report
Heya, From Aus/Malaysia here, been an avid Dota player for a few years now. Really like dotaFire as a website and community, glad to be apart of it.

sleepless

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » February 26, 2013 3:06am | Report
Welcome to everyone! <3 Enjoy your stay. :)
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved