Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Introduce Yourself!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Introduce Yourself! 388 posts - page 4 of 39

Poll Question:

Where are you from?
Australia
Africa
Asia
Caribbean
Central America
Europe (East)
Europe (West)
North America
Middle East
Oceana
Scandinavia
South America
Other
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Pu12e » January 18, 2013 9:50am | Report
mightycookie wrote:

im mighty cookie form south america, specifically praguay. i started making guides here to gel the community and because i like to try exciting new builds that i come up with and i wanted to share my knowledge with the community. im 16 years old. add me
steam id: nohanmeza

Welcome to Dota Fire!!!!

WOW all the way from !!!!!praguay

I am 25 I miss the 16 yr old gaming days

Pu12e

Notable (11)
Steam: Pu12e
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by mightycookie » January 18, 2013 10:35am | Report
Pu12e wrote:

Welcome to Dota Fire!!!!

WOW all the way from !!!!!praguay

I am 25 I miss the 16 yr old gaming days

TY yeah far far away. in paraguay we have among the worst speeds for internet, and one of the highest prices in the world. (not joking)
but i can play quite well, i always laugh when people sya OMG 200 ping its impossible!!!!!
***** please, im happy when i have 250, 300 is my average.

mightycookie

Notable (5)
Steam: nohanmeza
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Vash » January 21, 2013 9:05pm | Report
I'm Vash. I'm from the North America. This is my first year of playing Dota or anything like this genre of game.
"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that." - Vash the Stampede

Lest we forget...

Vash

Notable (10)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Pu12e » January 22, 2013 1:45pm | Report
Vash wrote:

I'm Vash. I'm from the North America. This is my first year of playing Dota or anything like this genre of game.

Welcome Vash. Add me so we can play together :)

Pu12e

Notable (11)
Steam: Pu12e
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by hafvrue » January 25, 2013 11:18am | Report
Hello all, I'm hafvrue. 17yrs, female, from Scandinavia. It hasn't been long since I've started playing Dota 2 and I haven't played any similar games before, but so far I've loved Dota 2.

hafvrue

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by re-Zet » January 31, 2013 11:57pm | Report
Hello, I'm re-Zet. I never really enjoyed DotA or other similar games, but I was given a chance to try out DotA 2 and now I'm addicted. I'm still learning, but nice to meet you.

re-Zet

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » February 1, 2013 4:28am | Report
Welcome to everyone, hope you'll become active players of DotA 2 and active members of our community. ;)
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by SuperNova » February 1, 2013 5:01am | Report
Any new dudes want to add me feel free!http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198036898895/

SuperNova

Notable (16)
Steam: BaconBorn
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by NashBridges48 » February 3, 2013 9:26am | Report
Hay all, I'm Nashbridges48, streamer, youtuber, and nother community's dota section admin. I hope to make more posts, and play with some of you in the future.

NashBridges48

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ShutupBlue » February 4, 2013 11:56pm | Report
Hi guys I'm 10! I found this computer in an alley and am currently saying everything I type aloud!

I know what your probably thinking, that 10-year old and his choice of page breaks are impressive, but allow me to blow your mind. I'm in fact a 15-year old american who decided several months that I was destined to become the worlds most mediocre Dota 2 player. To fulfill my destiny I have played to the point where I have all the mechanics down and a basic understanding of a majority of the heroes, as well as about as much time playing the game as watching it. I've used this site the whole time I've played and thought it would only be fitting to start my quest for total ancient domination here. I'm part of a Youtube group with several of my friends, but were not recording Dota (Fraps incoming in a month possibly) as of right now, due to the sheer fact that I'm the only one with good taste. Due to the non-communication wonderland that is the pubs ( Support gets old my friends ) I'm wondering if anyone would like to play casually. Simply add me at your earliest convenience. Sadly right now I'm out of town so voice-chatting is out, but I can still play, and write in chat.

Click-> http://steamcommunity.com/id/jacobisblue/

ShutupBlue

Steam: Blue

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved