Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Introduce Yourself!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Introduce Yourself! 388 posts - page 2 of 39

Poll Question:

Where are you from?
Australia
Africa
Asia
Caribbean
Central America
Europe (East)
Europe (West)
North America
Middle East
Oceana
Scandinavia
South America
Other
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by daPhongster » December 8, 2012 12:09am | Report
My name is Phong. I'm 14 and I live in the U.S. I have never touched a ARTS until I randomlt decided to sign up for Dota 2 Beta and actually got in. This was about 9 months ago. I believe I am pretty good for someone with so little experience.

daPhongster

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Allegiance » December 9, 2012 11:31pm | Report
Allegiance/Despised from Germany
I'm 21 years old and played Dota 1 for a long time (mainly with friends). I joined the League of Legends Beta, but I didn't like it very much. Got finally my Dota 2 invite in July and now playing again mainly with friends. :)

Allegiance

Notable (9)
Steam: d4rkdest1ny
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by NicknameMy » December 10, 2012 7:29am | Report
I am NicknameMy from West Europe, Germany, I come from league of legends to Dota because a friend gave me a beta key and stonwall008 played some dota 2 games. I like theorycrafting and already found a build which works for me as skeleton king.
The fast way to fast Skeleton King.

NicknameMy

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by SuperNova » December 10, 2012 8:04am | Report
g'day guys. I am SuperNova/Nova/omega. i have only recently picked up dota 2 and know little about the moba genre in general but in my opinion i know have a very good knowledge on how to play this game. i am about 15 turning 16 and come from Australia but now live in the united arab emirates, dubai to be specific, because of some stuff. i am a pretty decent dota player but can still fail like a noob like everyone else. feel free to add me but you're probably gonna have to pm me so i can change my steam id cos there are a ****load of nova's out there.
P:S: i DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT ever play on russian servers, and you cant make me.

SuperNova

Notable (16)
Steam: BaconBorn
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » December 11, 2012 8:25am | Report
Polls are now working, go ahead and vote! :)
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ShadowStorm » December 11, 2012 9:14am | Report
Hello there,

Names James, James 'Shadow Storm' (my steam ID anyway) and i am 18 years of age from Scotland. I have been playing Dota for many years (mainly just messed about with friends so i was never any good back then)and have been playing Dota 2 since November 2011 (a lot more seriously). I am always trying to get better and i believe i am at a moderate skill level (but i cant be the judge of that) however i do make silly mistakes at times. I have extensive knowledge of Dota and hope i can share my wisdom to any seeking it.

I am always looking for people to play with so feel free to add me on Steam (current ID is 'Shadow Storm') and i do not like to frequent Russian servers also (however for some reason there is no shortage of them on the west servers but its all good)

ShadowStorm

Steam: ShadowStorm
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Atlas » December 11, 2012 3:12pm | Report
Looks like those who already voted can't vote again... weird.

Atlas
<Retired Admin>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (117)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by StevenLK » December 11, 2012 3:33pm | Report
Lingyu from New York in the US. I'm 14 and got DoTA 2 in the beginning of the year (March or April-ish). Been playing the heck out of it since then. I played LoL for a year or so before starting DoTA 2 but after trying it out, I never went back. If you want to play with me, just add on steam and talk to me. Would be more than happy to oblige if I have the time. Really can't say what skill level I am so lets just stick with moderate.

StevenLK

Notable (10)
Steam: LSK.exe
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by naga » December 11, 2012 7:32pm | Report
Atlas wrote:

Looks like those who already voted can't vote again... weird.

Yes, I'm having the same trouble here

naga

Steam: :)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Mirror » December 13, 2012 5:37pm | Report
America!
My lone druid starting items are 12 Iron wood branches, 6 for the hero and 6 for the bear. Even if the bear does not get stats more twigs are OP on any hero.

Mirror

Remarkable (22)
Steam: TC | Shooting Star

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved