Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Introduce Yourself!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Introduce Yourself! 388 posts - page 17 of 39

Poll Question:

Where are you from?
Australia
Africa
Asia
Caribbean
Central America
Europe (East)
Europe (West)
North America
Middle East
Oceana
Scandinavia
South America
Other
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Blizzardex » December 28, 2013 1:45am | Report
Hey everyone i'm Blizzardex

I've been playing dota for about 550 hrs

I mostly play support

My favourite supports are, Dazzle, Vengeful Spirit, Witch doctor, Lich and some others.

Blizzardex

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Zanmeto » January 14, 2014 9:14pm | Report
Zanmeto here. I mostly play pubs because pubs. Never really had a team.

I play whatever the hell I want, though somehow almost always ending up doing ward duty. My Dazzle has wards. My Silencer has wards. My Riki has wards. I guess pubs aren't accustomed to buying wards.

Anyway, sup?

Zanmeto

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by F.E.A.R.0 » January 15, 2014 8:24am | Report
Hi I'm F.E.A.R. and I'm 16 years old. I've been playing Dota for 6 years than switched to Dota 2. I am from Eastern Europe from the Balkans - Macedonia. Feel Free To ADD Me
"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
Please PM me if you spot anything missing or outdated in the data base

F.E.A.R.0
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (38)
Steam: F.E.A.R.
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by kicksn » January 20, 2014 9:59am | Report
VeRychard wrote:

Hello, I'm VeRychard from Hungary, in the business for 6 years now, love the game, and am into some editing, coding stuff, also I'm one of the 2 editors of the Hungarian dota2 site 'dota24.hu'.

Currently working on my own MatchMakingRating, as you can see in my sig, and have a site which counts some of your stats for you, including the VPR.

waaw

kicksn

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DoubleR2013 » January 29, 2014 10:29am | Report
Hi I'm DoubleR and I have been playing Dota 2 ever since this summer (I know hate on me for not playing that long I don't really care) and absolutely fell in love with it. Since then I have spent over 600 hours playing Dota 2 and I haven't gotten tired of it yet. I'm from Iowa in the U.S. and am 16, also if any of you want to play with me sometime my steam profile link is http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198066016192/ so feel free to add me.

GOOD DAY SIR!

DoubleR2013

Steam: DoubleR
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Graffin » February 10, 2014 1:37am | Report
Hi, I am Graffin.
I am from Spain and only have 5 or 6 months of experience playing Dota.
I use to play in pubs as a support.
Have a nice day!

Graffin

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Typhonus » February 13, 2014 1:30pm | Report
Hey,

have already asked a few questions about Hero selection on this forum but thought I would introduce myself.

Typhonus from the UK. Have played around 4-5 months and I'm still really really bad. Still looking for a hero that takes my fancy and trying to learn last hitting as it really does get on my nerves ;)

Typhonus

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dragoonranger » February 21, 2014 3:55pm | Report
Hello. I am from North America. :D

Dragoonranger

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by hjvaughan » February 21, 2014 9:05pm | Report
Hey guys, just realized that this thread is a thing. :D Anyways, I'm hjvaughan and I'm from Eastern US. I've been playing Dota 2 for about half a year now. (Started in like July of last year) My steam name is Samurai Cloud Strife. Cloud Strife, from my fav video game character, and samurai because some friends and I have a team called the Atomic Samurais. Add me if you want a play a game or two. :D (Also I really like emoticons :3)
This post is the most important thing you have read in your life.

hjvaughan

Notable (4)
Steam: Cloud Strife
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Yzreel » March 15, 2014 1:59pm | Report
Hello everyone! Same here as hjvaughan lol. I just realized there's this kind of thing in the forum, I first joined this forum in December, I guess. I've been especially active in hero and item ideas, check them out if you want to :)
Anyway, I'm 17 and I am from Indonesia. I first played dota quite some time ago actually, around 2008 I think. Then I stopped for some time for various issues, and here I am back again! Now in the new dota 2 lol. Same nick as the title, search me up!
Sooo, nice to meet you all, be nice to me ;)
My hero ideas
Yzreel Hero Arsenal

Yzreel

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (30)
Steam: Yzreel
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved