Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Introduce Yourself!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Introduce Yourself! 388 posts - page 30 of 39

Poll Question:

Where are you from?
Australia
Africa
Asia
Caribbean
Central America
Europe (East)
Europe (West)
North America
Middle East
Oceana
Scandinavia
South America
Other
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » April 16, 2015 8:35am | Report
Welcome. Enjoy your stay!

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » April 16, 2015 2:04pm | Report
solomo wrote:

Hi hi, my name is Simon. I'm new to Dota actually. Have been playing LoL until now but have grown bored with it and want to try something new. I guess I'll have a lot to learn. Please be easy on me guys...

Ooooh, a LoL player.

Welcome, and enjoy your stay!

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Devampi » April 21, 2015 1:36pm | Report
Hello I'm dev. I have now been playing dota since february XD. Some person already know me from Smotefire (#adminitsu) where I achieved editor.

So yeah I started playing smite then gone to dawngate and started to like these kinds of moba's more (played a bit of LoL before smite but never came into it). tried LoL again and after a while a lot of my friends started plating dota so I followed and I'm even more hooked to it then I got at smite.

I'm still a bit new to dota but I don't think I'm super duper bad (only is last hitting 10x as hard as I'm used to). Also am I in love with the random key.

I think I will start popping in here more depending on how busy this datofire and smotefire is going to get me. Because from experience you can learn a lot about a game by reading forums about it.

Also brining the Dutch takeover from smotefire to datofire
In love with the random button

Devampi

Notable (1)
Steam: Devampi
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » April 21, 2015 2:13pm | Report
Welcome!

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » April 21, 2015 2:34pm | Report
DUTCH MASTERRACE!!

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DIVEX » May 29, 2015 2:27pm | Report
Hi I'm trepplex I'm 16 I'm maybe the only Cambodian on this site. I play almost every game u guy called a moba ( dota 1 lol smite infinite crisis ) but noob at all of them and also with dota 2 ( i can't play support properly )
A wise man told me that holding a grudge is like letting somebody live inside your head rent free!?!

DIVEX

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by BKvoiceover » May 29, 2015 4:14pm | Report
Welcome to Dotafire DIVEX. We Hope you enjoy your stay :)

-BK

BKvoiceover

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: BKvoiceoverGames
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Rickk » June 11, 2015 7:46am | Report
Hi,I'm rick,I'm 21.I love to play DOTA. I'm from Thailand . Mostly i play in china server.I play only half year but i think this game is awesome.

Rickk

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by UltraSuperHyper » June 11, 2015 11:08am | Report
Welcome Rick! Enjoy your stay here :D

UltraSuperHyper

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: UltraSuperHyper
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DeoAquae » June 22, 2015 11:37am | Report
Hi guys im DeoAquae or just Deo for short.
I am an avid Australian Dota player an ive been playing for about 3 years on and off. Back in the old days i used to have horrible internet, i mean 25kbs a second horrible. Yet this did not deter me from playing Dota as i racked up countless bot games and went to internet cafes so I could keep improving. My idea of a good time is playing Dota with friends or playing soccer. Maybe at the same time !

I admire pro players such as Dendi and S4 as they show incredible mechanics in their mid play and also know how to have fun.

If you want to play with me just add me on steam, my id is Deoaquae and the one with the TF2 engineer is my main account.

Thanks Guys
DeoAquae

DeoAquae

Steam: DeoAquae

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved