Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Introduce Yourself!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Introduce Yourself! 388 posts - page 16 of 39

Poll Question:

Where are you from?
Australia
Africa
Asia
Caribbean
Central America
Europe (East)
Europe (West)
North America
Middle East
Oceana
Scandinavia
South America
Other
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by BlindPardigm » November 25, 2013 2:22pm | Report
i am new i played a bout a month my favorite character is centaur warrunner i am 14 love this game ummm so i guess thats it

BlindPardigm

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheNooBmE » November 25, 2013 9:42pm | Report
Hello,I'm TheNoobMe From Malaysia,I Just Start Playing DotA A Year Ago N I Hope I Could Master Dis' Game ^^
ARE YOU REALLY NOOB

TheNooBmE

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Inkuneko » November 26, 2013 12:02pm | Report
Hi all. I'm about 1 day and 6 hours into DOTA2 according to Raptr and I'm really into being a support and helping my team. I'm located in US West but play in both West and East.

If you want to add me on Raptr my user name is InkSix.

You can also add me on Steam by searching for Inkuneko. I'll gladly party up and help out in any way I can. Every game is a chance to get better!

I'm currently learning all the information I can about the heros and my favorites to use so far is Dazzle and Bane.

See you in game!

Inkuneko

Steam: =(eGO)=™InkSix
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by jendoel » November 27, 2013 10:08am | Report
ian from indonesia.. like this game until create my dota2 shirt..

best regard..

jendoel

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Gnomjolnir » December 2, 2013 2:51pm | Report
Hi there, italian player still really bad at the game (29 wins 41 losses), but I'm trying to improve and this site has helped me so much during the last month.

Gnomjolnir

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Happygilman » December 11, 2013 11:55am | Report
Im from the US and ive been playing for almost a year now. I LOVE this game!!! Its the only game that i have been able to play for more than 1 month straight. I just like messing around with random heros most of the time but i do try to play some competitive games too. My favorite hero is good ol' tidehunter :) his ulti is so much fun

Happygilman

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DoubleR2013 » December 12, 2013 12:07pm | Report
Im from the US and I have been playing Dota 2 since this past summer when one of my friends started playing it. I like to play a lot and I play about every single type of hero. My favorite is still Centaur because you can't stop the tank.

GOOD DAY SIR!

DoubleR2013

Steam: DoubleR
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Lord Jesus » December 23, 2013 3:43pm | Report
Hey!

Lord Jesus here. Currently in USEast. Have been on Dota for almost 2 years with about 1300 hours, and have rarely played another game since I started (have even tried LoL, god forbid). I love long walks on the beach, pc builds, and nine inch nails.

Thanks for having me!

Lord Jesus

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » December 25, 2013 7:23am | Report
Hi Guys! im Kody from the land of "tech support"!
17 years old.
Started MOBA's with Lol, played till level 28, got bored and then started playing DotA!(Just started).

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Deeptrance83 » December 25, 2013 7:03pm | Report
Hello everyone, Deeptrance here.
Been playing DOTA2 for just a bit now and I'm really enjoying it. Looking forward to leveling up and getting more into the competitive scene. From the US and I work on a major railroad as a profession. Love gaming in general; especially competitive gaming. See you on the battlefield!

Deeptrance83

Steam: Deeptrance83

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved