Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Introduce Yourself!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Introduce Yourself! 388 posts - page 19 of 39

Poll Question:

Where are you from?
Australia
Africa
Asia
Caribbean
Central America
Europe (East)
Europe (West)
North America
Middle East
Oceana
Scandinavia
South America
Other
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Donald0son » May 3, 2014 3:20am | Report
Hi guys, my names is Fraser, 24 years old and i hail from bonnie Scotland. Work as a manager for a communications company and have a young family as well. In the spare time i get since November 2013 i play this smashing game we all love.

Im a friendly chap so if anyone wants to chat or play some dota just hit me up :)

Donald0son

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » May 3, 2014 2:20pm | Report
Welcome everyone to DOTAFire!

Enjoy your stay! :)
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by shahmaty » May 20, 2014 10:05am | Report
hello everyone, i live in the US and i have been playing for about a year now. i mostly play ganking heroes like night stalker. add me if you want to play together.

shahmaty

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Krwiozerca » May 20, 2014 11:36pm | Report
I'm Patrick, I live in the Central Europe (Poland), I'm 21 and I've started playing Dota2 in October 2012. I am currently studying.

My favourite role is being a support. Most loved heroes are: Jakiro, Disruptor, Rubick, Silencer and Bane. What I hate about Dota2 is possibility of picking a Random hero in All Pick mode. It can ruin the whole game, just because all of them got hard carries and they refuse to repick.

Anyway, if you are playing on EU West/EU East server then you can add me so we can play. I use voice chat. They are definately more experienced players down here, but I can show new players some really basic stuff. I have just over 1000 matches played and 50% win rate.

Krwiozerca

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (34)
Steam: Krwiozerca
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by The Yellow Flash » May 25, 2014 1:14pm | Report
Hi,I am Rohit from India.I am 15 years old and i love Dota 2! xD Well i think i play well as long as the enemy is not all fat due to some silly teammate.I would like to be a part of a team if anyone of you is gonna make one.If you guys wanna see how well i play,just add me on steam:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198080951068/ and then we can play a match. :)

The Yellow Flash

Steam: TheYellowFlash
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by MajerRoom » June 9, 2014 11:31am | Report
ชอบเกมส์นี้มากเลยครับ โดยเฉพาะฮีโร่นี้สุดยอดเลย

MajerRoom

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by lowlyworm » June 20, 2014 8:53am | Report
Hi, i'm Alex. I'm a 23 year old student in my final semester of undergrad study.

I'm here looking for research participants. You would just need to do an interview.

It will involve a 10-20 min skype conversation. Can video record (preferred) or just audio record. You will also need to print, sign, scan/photograph and email a consent form to me (sorry that's annoying I know).

The interview will center around your use of internet media content in relation to gaming.

Hit me up with a PM or reply if you are interested. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

lowlyworm

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » June 23, 2014 12:49pm | Report
I'm Bunkansee (not my real name >.>)
I'm only 13 :/
And possibly the worst dota 2 player ever. If anyone plays just for fun, I'd be happy to join a match with you :)
If you were wondering, my first ever online match went 2 kills to 20 deaths, so that is a rough estimation of my skillz.

So... Hi!

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Steam: Bunkansee
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Fumbles16x » July 2, 2014 1:32pm | Report
I'm Fumbles16x (same as my steam name), and I've had an account here for a while but never introduced myself. I made a guide or two, but they're kinda meh compared to some on this site. I'm a pretty decent player but I have nobody to play with. Solo mmr forever :(

But yeah, friend me on Steam and we can play. I'm pretty easygoing and don't flame my team or get super pissed off over games.

I've really been focusing on improving my game for the last month or so, and it's going well. I don't have aspirations to be a pro or anything, but I think it's good to always be bettering yourself, even at something like Dota. So yeah, if anyone wants to party up just shoot me a friend request.

Other info: I play in US East, solo MMR is like 3,200 and win rate is around 56% with like 450 games played. Idk, I've never been one to care about stats, but I've started keeping up a little better since I've been trying to improve so much lately. I only speak English as well, and I do have a mic.

Fumbles16x

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by no dice » July 2, 2014 9:18pm | Report
Sup peeps, Danny here from AUSTRALIA!
I've been playing DotA since about 2004 and play roughly every day.
Im the lowest ranked of the friends I usually play with, but they say Im not too bad :)
We're looking for more aussie/kiwi/SEA players to add to f list to play regular games with.
We usually play between 6-12 Aust Eastern Time, and are looking for players of any role, preferably with over 500 hours xp. Me and my 1 other main Q buddy have aprox 5k hours between us(he actually plays for semi-pro team Poison.Gaming). We're really only looking for semi-try hards or ppl who are at least willing to discuss strats n tactics. We're not the flaming types, so don't be scurred :)

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008874274/

no dice

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved