Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

DotA 2 6.86 Discussion

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » DotA 2 6.86 Discussion 42 posts - page 5 of 5
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by tracc » December 18, 2015 5:39am | Report
I had one game against AW. I found him to be really strong right now against any kind of solo lane. 50% slow is op... additionally to get the 0:00 Bounty rune, I would have to go trough 2 or 3 150 dmg nukes... which is just not feasible. Techis mines i could kill with QB at least...
We won because he left the game :/

As a dmg dealer I wasnt afraid of him. the Image and main hero died relatively fast. But the he left :)

tracc

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dimonychan » December 18, 2015 11:04am | Report
So I've just played a real game, though it was HS unranked game so it doesn't really show much. Won the game(http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/2012076356), though I have nearly thrown it at the end. I forgot about SF's Butterlfy and went Daedalus instead of MKB and also died a few times stupidly. Guys got megas, so I sold Crystalys and bough BKB, picked up Divine from stash and we went for their throne.

Some observations:

- Hero is beast safelane, especially against a solo offlane. If support comes to a lane after level 2 it's a 95% kill. We snagged some on enemy Bounty Hunter and I got a 7 minute Midas thanks to Oracle. Much better than mid IMO and also more fitting his playstyle.

- Necros III rush is better than BoT rush. BoTs are pretty useless without Necros, while the latter accelerate your farming speed even further and also give you some sort of early game presence since early Necros are very nasty.

- Divine Rapier + Scythe of Vyse is super-good on him. You kill any solo defending hero and can even kill one of the two/three with Magnetic Field. The great factor is also that you can just get a 10 second BKB if things go grim and just destroy them with 2 DR-armed clones. Maybe BKB is worth buying even earlier and using on clone so you can kill more than one defending enemy. Will try to put Blink Dagger in there maybe, though I feel there will be no slot for it.

- He kinda struggles against the lineups that bots counter-push easily and gank him. See the lineup I were against for example. One clone is not enough and easily pushed out, and your hero is very likely to be killed when sent there, Spark Wraith area coverage is overrated and easily sneaked by. He still creates a lot of space though, but your teammates till have to fight without their carry and somewhat underfarmed since Zet is a farm siphon, especially in lanes.

- Hero is kinda ResidentSleeper, just like Tinker, though not so boring. but that's kinda expected, though maybe there is a viable active build for him, I don't know yet.

That's all so far. Will start another game now I think.

Dimonychan

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (43)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved