Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Experimental WW Build

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Build & Guide Discussion » Experimental WW Build 15 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Blubbles » March 16, 2016 8:45pm | Report
So I was playing around with some bot matches (Hard Bots), and I decided to test out a AD Wyvern build, saying to myself, hey this is gonna be a little troll build, I'm gonna feed the bots, blah blah, etc.

So I went Power Treads Daedalus Black King Bar Eye of Skadi Dragon Lance Mask of Madness (traded in MoM for AC lategame). And it destroyed a good 3 or 4 bot matches. I'm scared to test in in a real game because people wont listen and just shove me into support role. Do you think it could be viable?

the Dragon Lance is actually pretty great on Wyvern. It extends the Arctic Burn range so that pretty cool. Combining it with Daedalus and MoM was just to melt them with the long range. So you shoot them with long range Ice Bomb, Then arctic burn and melt with the auto attacks. Worked better at Sniping than Sniper

Yeah I know it's only bot match but I think it could work as a albiet very situational build.
Mood of the Day

T_T

Blubbles

Notable (13)
Steam: Axolotl
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » March 16, 2016 8:53pm | Report
not viable because the downtime of Arctic burn is so long...

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by michimatsch » March 16, 2016 11:41pm | Report
If we agree on the fact that this is trolling then I suggest getting some attack speed.

michimatsch

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (26)
Steam: michimatsch
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » March 17, 2016 9:54am | Report
If you want to legitimaly carry with her, I agree that you're into the right build, but then consider the way of the rat and include a Blink Dagger somewhere, I think that's what she can do best - push lanes and pew pew towers from out of range, blink into trees and tp elsewhere.

If not, I think Michi is right but MoM and a later Moon Shard solve that, but you will need survivibility, and only believing in you perfectly positioning yourself always doesn't cut it I think. So I would suggest that you would get Blink Dagger anyways. Dragon Lance is interesting to upset the big cooldown Sofa mentioned, but it sucks as a late item, and you need the slots, so I would suggest you got it asap if you think you also need the HP and later disassemble for the BKB.

Mask of Madness, Eye of Skadi and Daedalus completely legit, consider also Shiva's Guard and Scythe of Vyse because let's be honest, if you want to be an Inteligence right-clicker you will probably need one of these in the late game and they suit you. Rod of Atos can also be a good early game option.

If you're against the right line up, why not! :)

Credits to Janitsu!

Ammateurs coaching channel iei! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBsWN_45WjrRXLAWUqeyaA

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
Steam: Chi-Chi
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hamstertamer » March 17, 2016 10:09am | Report
No mention of Silver Edge? If there's a right-click item that makes sense on WW...it's that one.

Apply the active from 1000 range.
Strategy guide : Anti-pubstomper guide.
Hero guides : Spectre , Windranger and Clinkz
== Broodmother guide out! ==

Hamstertamer
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (89)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » March 17, 2016 10:48am | Report
Hamstertamer wrote:

No mention of Silver Edge? If there's a right-click item that makes sense on WW...it's that one.

Apply the active from 1000 range.

My bad, I forgot the most unbalanced item in the game that suits every hero and makes victory a no-brainer, how could I be so distracted xD

Credits to Janitsu!

Ammateurs coaching channel iei! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBsWN_45WjrRXLAWUqeyaA

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dimonychan » March 17, 2016 11:04am | Report
ChiChi wrote:

My bad, I forgot the most unbalanced item in the game that suits every hero and makes victory a no-brainer, how could I be so distracted xD

I'd say I smell salt if salt had any distinguishable smell to begin with.

Dimonychan

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Safecyn » March 17, 2016 12:20pm | Report
Thar she blows, lads. Eight bells and all is well. Hard to starboard! The sea breeze blows: salt in the air.

Wild Cyndaquil used confusion. It's not very effective.

Safecyn
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Steam: Safecyn
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » March 17, 2016 7:05pm | Report
It's not even salt if I'm just trying to mess with Hamster with an old debate of ours and he ignores me xD

Credits to Janitsu!

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hamstertamer » March 17, 2016 7:28pm | Report
ChiChi wrote:

It's not even salt if I'm just trying to mess with Hamster with an old debate of ours and he ignores me xD

Not ignoring anyone, just cowering in disbelief because of how messed with I am from Chichi's post alone.

Nobody likes me :')
Strategy guide : Anti-pubstomper guide.
Hero guides : Spectre , Windranger and Clinkz
== Broodmother guide out! ==

Hamstertamer
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (89)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved