Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Post-TI5 Shuffle Predictions

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Post-TI5 Shuffle Predictions 75 posts - page 6 of 8
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sanvitch » August 16, 2015 1:08pm | Report
Well according to a piece Zai wrote on Liquidpedia (http://www.liquiddota.com/forum/dota-2-general/492658-thoughts-1-from-zai) where funnily enough he goes into the flaws of having Reddit as out news site of choice, RTZ has not said anything that's an out-right lie, whereas Kuro's piece is misleading and trying to shift blame away from him.

It's interesting. Given that RTZ is right, the public opinion is against him based off of prior things he's done.

Also new EG is gonna be weird, since I just don't like the idea of RTZ and Sumail on the same team - It does at least one of those two a discredit because they are both better in mid. That's also not including potential personality clashes,and that Fear hasn't played the 4 role in years, which worries me.

Since you just can't have enough Chaos Breaker.

Sanvitch

Notable (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » August 16, 2015 2:25pm | Report
What's Puppey and Kuro going to do?

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Yzreel » August 16, 2015 2:37pm | Report
It would be nice to see Secret new roster consisting of:

1. Kuro
2. Fata
3. Universe
4. Aui
5. Puppey

Well, I don't think it's highly probable for Universe to leave EG. However, with regards of Aui being kicked, I'd really love it if he would leave EG in some form of protest or something (bromance bois). If he doesn't, well... IceIceIce sounded like he wants to play with Puppey, making this lineup really amazing still.
My hero ideas
Yzreel Hero Arsenal

Yzreel

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (30)
Steam: Yzreel
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » August 16, 2015 2:38pm | Report
1. Black
2. Fata
3. Icex3
4. Kuro
5. Puppey

But the above suggestions seems cool as well.

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KrDotoBestDoto » August 16, 2015 8:14pm | Report
If IceIceIce joins a western team I'll **** my pants.

KrDotoBestDoto

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ashwinthegrim » August 16, 2015 10:42pm | Report
TheSofa wrote:

1. Black
2. Fata
3. Icex3
4. Kuro
5. Puppey

But the above suggestions seems cool as well.

:O

1. Kuro
2. Dendi
3. iceiceice
4. BigDaddy
5. Puppey

The dream!

ashwinthegrim

Notable (7)
Steam: Grim
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Blubbles » August 16, 2015 11:18pm | Report
1. iceiceice
2. dendi
3. rtz
4. sumail
5. resolution

who needs supports. carries in every lane

Team Name: team ****thesystem
Mood of the Day

O_O

Blubbles

Notable (13)
Steam: Axolotl
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » August 18, 2015 1:22pm | Report
all my sympathy for Eg completely died with the kick of AUI. and the AUI+universe disney story was pretty much the only thing i really liked about the team.
PPD is pretty much confirmed to be a class A ****, not that that's a surprise to anyone, but something like this deserves him a kick in the nuts https://twitter.com/ppdDota/status/633462431696601088 (with a car)
http://peterpandam.blogspot.com.au/2015/08/post-ti5-blog.html?m=1
he explained it here a bit, but its very simple, he just kicked the current best support player in the world and weakened his team all while being a massive **** while doing so. if they would have had the current roster at TI they wouldnt have won. also the points he brings up are weird, AUI makes the team stress? like RTZ doesnt do that -_- the babyrage and arrogance from RTZ and kuroky lost secret TI.
crumbles under pressure? the player that died one time as skywrath in 2 games, including a 60 minute game against slark? use that point against him and then take RTZ? what a joke.

also: fear>RTZ as carry. and AUI>fear as support.
even fear>RTZ as playmaking mid. the only thing RTZ excels as is a farming mid, and now that will clash with sumail.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sanvitch » August 18, 2015 1:56pm | Report
The good news however is that Aui already has another team line-up sorted out and is just waiting on the announcement. So we'll still see him around, hopefully beating EG repeatedly.

In effect, EG's new line-up is one that I'm not going to form a proper opinion about till I see it being played in the new patch. It's just weird on paper, so I want to see it in practice.

Since you just can't have enough Chaos Breaker.

Sanvitch

Notable (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Fedorable » August 19, 2015 8:22pm | Report
Aui just CAN'T catch a break these days!

Fedorable
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (23)
Steam: Fedorable
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved