Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Post-TI5 Shuffle Predictions

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Post-TI5 Shuffle Predictions 75 posts - page 7 of 8
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Fedorable » August 19, 2015 8:34pm | Report
And a LoL organization is picking up Team Leviathan, deciding now is the time to make foray in Dota with a tier-2 NA team.

Fedorable
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (23)
Steam: Fedorable
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sanvitch » August 19, 2015 8:51pm | Report
I don't think there's anything wrong with Org's picking up lesser tier teams, in fact I quite like it, as has been the case with NiP. It shows they have commitment to actually sticking in the scene, rather than going for a quick cash grab.

Also Waga and Vanskor are out of 4CL, and Virtus Pro have confirmed no roster changes.

Since you just can't have enough Chaos Breaker.

Sanvitch

Notable (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » August 20, 2015 9:53pm | Report
zaop told me hes suspecting a team with EE, chessie, misery, and puppey +1.
speculation ofcourse but that team could be pretty sick.
EE said he is already making a new team and he only needs one more player which is a 5.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » August 21, 2015 1:02am | Report
Timminatorr wrote:

zaop told me hes suspecting a team with EE, chessie, misery, and puppey +1.
speculation ofcourse but that team could be pretty sick.
EE said he is already making a new team and he only needs one more player which is a 5.

Knew we wouldn't have a team without Jacky 'Ayy l' Mao.

>Still wants Black^ to be back in a tier 1 team.
There are two kinds of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.

Meme central please give me ad revenue

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (49)
Steam: Save me from this meme hell
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Fedorable » August 21, 2015 5:01am | Report
Rumors are that Team DK is looking to lure some superstars to join up with them and are willing to dole out a pretty generous amount of cash according to gosugamers though they haven't specified WHO Team DK is approaching. Though if they're seeking to "buy" an Aegis of Champions, why not just get a level 1000 compendium.

Fedorable
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (23)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Fedorable » August 21, 2015 6:52pm | Report
Team Secret will be announcing a new line up "very soon."

Fedorable
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (23)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sanvitch » August 22, 2015 12:31pm | Report
New Secret Roster is announced;

https://twitter.com/ksadikoglu/status/635048785371136001

Less all star than last incarnation, but I kinda like it. Puppey seems like one of the only captains who'd be able to keep EE in check, to me w33 has needed a great team around him for a long time since he's a very solid mechanical player even if he isn't thaaat likeable so I love that, and Misery is a solid player.

Other news;

7ckingMad is seemingly out of Alliance, given that he's on an entirely different team for the ESL New York qualifiers; http://play.eslgaming.com/dota2/europe/dota2/major/esl-one-ny-2015-eu-qualifier/team/9342387

To me that all but confirms s4 being back in Alliance with a +1 from somewhere

Some news from China; https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/3hv0y5/chinese_reshuffle_rumor/

Finally NoTail was confirmed by EE to have a new team in the works, which is great. Also Bone7 will apparently not have a team going into the Major's, all from EE.

Since you just can't have enough Chaos Breaker.

Sanvitch

Notable (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KrDotoBestDoto » August 22, 2015 1:53pm | Report
Kinda disappointed with the new secret lineup. Gonna convert to alliance fangay now.

KrDotoBestDoto

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » August 22, 2015 2:12pm | Report
So Puppey + Kuro is over? :c

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » August 22, 2015 5:01pm | Report

Kinda disappointed with the new secret lineup. Gonna convert to alliance fangay now.

Damn CoolCat it CoolCat feels CoolCat good CoolCat to CoolCat be CoolCat a CoolCat new CoolCat Secret CoolCat fangay.

What now old secret fangays? 4Head

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved