Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Post-TI5 Shuffle Predictions

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Post-TI5 Shuffle Predictions 75 posts - page 4 of 8
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » August 14, 2015 2:29pm | Report
Don't think Kuro and Puppey really want to play with Dendi again, Kuro mentions it in an interview somewhere.

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ashwinthegrim » August 14, 2015 2:43pm | Report
TheSofa wrote:

Don't think Kuro and Puppey really want to play with Dendi again, Kuro mentions it in an interview somewhere.

I thought the problem was between XBOCT and Kuro.. It seems like Dendi is cool with them..

Kuro seems to have a problem with his 1 position whichever team he is on :P Probably because he is a solid 1 pos himself, and points out mistakes..

ashwinthegrim

Notable (7)
Steam: Grim
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » August 14, 2015 2:48pm | Report
Really? Ok then.

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sanvitch » August 15, 2015 2:09am | Report
https://twitter.com/Aui_2000/status/632366266536214528

So apparently this happened, and I don't believe it.

Also apparently this;
https://twitter.com/SumaaaaiL/status/632370926869331968

The first has confirmation from a couple of other people like EE, the second doesn't thus far but it was retweeted by RTZ.

So this is bizarre as ****. It might just be trolling, but I figured given it's spread across multiple peoples twitters it's worth discussing in a sense?

EDIT; RTZ has confirmed on his stream. This is happening.

Since you just can't have enough Chaos Breaker.

Sanvitch

Notable (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » August 15, 2015 2:38am | Report
What on earth?

So what?

I'm really confused.

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sanvitch » August 15, 2015 2:43am | Report
https://twitter.com/Faceit_Mikey/status/632376798001635328

So this is what the roster changes surmise to if true, and thus;

Arteezy carry
Sumail mid
Universe offlane
Fear pos 4
PPD pos 5

Fear used to play support earlier in his career so it's not a shift without any basis. Given Fear's arm surgery this loosely makes sense, and apparently there was friction between Aui and PPD, in that Aui was calling shots PPD think he shouldn't have. This was also stated on RTZ's stream, so extra credibility.

Still really unexpected. And may turn out to be an elaborate lie, but I doubt it at this point.

EDIT; Further confirmation, this is now 100% legit and happening http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sn8s65

Since you just can't have enough Chaos Breaker.

Sanvitch

Notable (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » August 15, 2015 3:55am | Report
yea i was seeing it unfold last night .... **** is crazy

AUi must feel like ****

honestly though like PPD is a **** and im not just saying that look for the recordings of them playing a scrim against archon i think Sumail says something and PPD shouts "I MAKE THE SHOTS SHUT THE **** UP" i was like wow.... ok then. the kid was 15 and hes shouting aty him like that but yea reading a lot of what ex teammates say about PPD is that he doesnt like anyone having an opinion its his way or the highway and apparently during TI AuI was calling some shots and PPD was absolutely livid like after there win over LGD you can see PPD furiously pointing at AuI as they left for the relaxtion rooms so i think ppd was like

im captain not u GTFO

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » August 15, 2015 4:20am | Report
Smuggels wrote:

yea i was seeing it unfold last night .... **** is crazy

AUi must feel like ****

honestly though like PPD is a **** and im not just saying that look for the recordings of them playing a scrim against archon i think Sumail says something and PPD shouts "I MAKE THE SHOTS SHUT THE **** UP" i was like wow.... ok then. the kid was 15 and hes shouting aty him like that but yea reading a lot of what ex teammates say about PPD is that he doesnt like anyone having an opinion its his way or the highway and apparently during TI AuI was calling some shots and PPD was absolutely livid like after there win over LGD you can see PPD furiously pointing at AuI as they left for the relaxtion rooms so i think ppd was like

im captain not u GTFO

Holy hell, I think you actually made me feel a modicum of pity for SumaiL...

That guy sounds like a huge ****. SumaiL is too, but he's just an arrogant little kid with an incredibly smug attitude. If this conjecture about PPD is true, he's *gasp* worse...
There are two kinds of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.

Meme central please give me ad revenue

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (49)
Steam: Save me from this meme hell
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Yzreel » August 15, 2015 6:55am | Report
Well, I just saw Aui tweeting this
I'm not sure which is the official one now, I mean Charlie has announced that RTZ did replace Aui, but I hope that EG stays as it was in TI5.

PPD sounds like a real unsympathetic sonnuva***** if he really does kick Aui right after winning TI5 with him. Some people say that PPD was hacked, I don't know.
My hero ideas
Yzreel Hero Arsenal

Yzreel

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (30)
Steam: Yzreel
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » August 15, 2015 7:39am | Report
na its confirmed Aui is out rtz is in

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved