Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

6.84 IS HERE

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » 6.84 IS HERE 86 posts - page 2 of 9
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by SatomiCappucino » April 28, 2015 3:34am | Report
You know...

vlads gives lifesteal to ranged
Give her roses to be closer.

SatomiCappucino

Notable (12)
Steam: **Satomi'i
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by R-Conqueror » April 28, 2015 3:46am | Report
WHAT IS HAPPENINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

EDIT: THe biggest WOW i've seen is the Naga Aghs Ult. HALF YOUR HEALTH REGAINED IN A TEAMFIGHT??
I got to Notable, Thanks!
Check out my carrying guide: http://www.dotafire.com/dota-2/guide/alchemist-shrugged-a-carrying-guide-8022

R-Conqueror

Remarkable (24)
Steam: R-Conqueror
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » April 28, 2015 3:58am | Report
guys

games are going to go for like 20 minutes now.

its like

supports are better with items now

i think we are going to have AD carries and ... * god i feel sick saying this but *

AP carries....

*quietly throwing up*

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by R-Conqueror » April 28, 2015 4:04am | Report
Smuggels wrote:

guys

games are going to go for like 20 minutes now.

its like

supports are better with items now

i think we are going to have AD carries and ... * god i feel sick saying this but *

AP carries....

*quietly throwing up*

Supports also have a bounty system that favors them now, allowing them to get sick items THAT GIVE COOLDOWN REDUCTION AND SPELL LIFESTEAL
I got to Notable, Thanks!
Check out my carrying guide: http://www.dotafire.com/dota-2/guide/alchemist-shrugged-a-carrying-guide-8022

R-Conqueror

Remarkable (24)
Steam: R-Conqueror
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Anteater » April 28, 2015 4:09am | Report
Invoker got a really nice INT gain buff. 3.2 per level puts him pretty high up there and now gives him a really fine right-click in addition to all of his spells.

He's now really dangerous - even at lower skill levels.

Anteater

Notable (1)
Steam: radium
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Zerak Kyria » April 28, 2015 4:34am | Report
I CAN NOW ABUSE THE LONE DRUID YES YES YES (cue many micro practicing)
More so I think that ganking/snowball meta is back. Not happy. More so troll still ****ing ridiculous. AND SUPPORTS GET MORE INV SPACE.
And now I can't afk farm anymore because less gold. :(
BUT BF BUFF MORE OF THE AM!!!
And the return of my nyxing i think.
It's almost like valve new what Heroes I want to play.
TB is useful again
Alch aghs is weird.
And mangoes. Much eat very consume. MANGOES!!! (should only be available during the australian warmer climates cuz thats when they're on the supermarket shelves.)
SO MUCH CHANGED WROOOR
Your new diet for heroes; You will need 4 wards (cuz wards taste better), 1 set of tangoes, 1 mango, 1 cheese.
With this you can make a nice Tango Mango Cheese platter. You can wash this all down with a nice bottle of water, Can be flavoured with red, green, yellow, blue, purple AND GOLD!
Caution: Taking roshan 3 times is required.

Zerak Kyria

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Fedorable » April 28, 2015 5:04am | Report
So do the upgraded Boots of Travel mean Nature's Prophet might make a comeback?

Fedorable
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (23)
Steam: Fedorable
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by UltraSuperHyper » April 28, 2015 5:18am | Report
Casting cooldown reduction and lifesteal....MWAHAHAHA!!

Oh and don't forget the invoker buff....HAHAHAH!!!!

UltraSuperHyper

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: UltraSuperHyper
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » April 28, 2015 5:33am | Report
Octarine Core = Leshrac, Zeus boyz
Moon stone thingy = OD/Silencer boyz
Lotus thing (magic mirror) = Huskar, Bristleback boyz(there's probably a better choice, but this one seems obbious right now.)

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Cuttleboss » April 28, 2015 5:52am | Report
After a critical look, even though the Troll nerfs were minor, there is a lot of buffing towards anti AGI carry items (except Euls, but that nerf was neede), like TP-Ghost, and indirect nerfs. Tinker's now decent aghs, Radiance's miss chance. Battle Trance will be a joke in the face of those Centaur, WK, and Siren Aghs. The Cent buff and massive sniper nerfs means that Cent might become a big pub thing and Sniper may disappear. Jungle nerfing also hits right clickers hard, and might end the ricing meta.

Get ready to see more Techies..... "immune to true sight".....

Abaddon is now uncounterable. You may cry when ready.

And Icefrog answered my prayers for a DK buff. Now he's finally a good mid again and has decent carry power, hopefully.

Refresher change makes it better to get earlier on Zeus and many int heroes, since it gives lots of regen now.

And many of these new items. Kunkka is gonna be all over that Silver Edge. Mango for mana hungry junglers like Lycan. Cape... maybe for CM? GG Boots, looks great on Jakiro, Lich, and Necro, auto debuff is a great deal. Solar Crest seems great for Doom or WW (also in one of my games, I made an item called "Crest of Solaris", Icefrog you thief!). Octarine Core will likely turn Tinker, Necro, and Leshrac into real carries, and make Zeus a real menace as well, additionally turning Enigma and Tide into better late game heroes (btw, old school dota fans, notice that its made just like old Aghs, Mystic Staff and Soul Booster, maybe OD should stack these and carry hard).

My guess? A possible new Age of intel carries.

Cuttleboss
<Editor>

Remarkable (28)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved