This guide is intended to be used during states of emergency, where you need a quick, simple build to play a hero you're dreadful with. It's not intended to be thorough, and to be frank it isn't even the best build you can do with Meepo, but it's easy enough to understand and good enough to get you through.
Now hurry up and stop reading the disclaimer, you've only got so much time to buy items.
Oh no. Oh no no no no no.
Hey scrub. What's up?
SHUT UP! This is bad. This is really, really bad.
What happened? It's not like you to panic this much.
I RANDOMED MEEPO OK?? I'M GONNA LOSE.
Dude, just repick. If you really can't play him, the loss of gold is worth it.
Yeah... yeah you're right... I'll just repick, random again and...
ASGASGKHALSGLASKHJGLASKJG TWICE IN A ROW VALVE PLEASE.
Clearly you are meant to partake in some fancy geomancy.
SHUT! UP! I have no idea what I'm doing, man, I'm gonna suck so badly.
I could help, if you wanted. I am that guy who writes guides on Dotafire.
I don't have time! The match is starting, I can't sit through your stupid jokes, your mathy analysis, and all the other stupid details you cram into those things.
So you just want the short, fast, and skinny, eh? Alright then. I'm not gonna guarantee miracles, but if you follow these quick steps, you'll be able to play Meepo without completely failing. That is what you want, right?
Ok. Here we go then.
- When you start the game, get your items quickly and go towards a bounty rune. Try and get it. You want to get the early XP. Geostrike is a slow and can help secure first blood.
- Your best lane is the safe lane, but you can go mid or offlane is you have to. Anywhere where you can secure levels and farm. You want to be your lane's farmer, regardless of where you go.
- Once you have a Vladmir's Offering and your first point in Divided We Stand, you can go jungle if you have to. If you're in the safe lane and want to try a simple micro trick for getting ahead, send your first clone into the small camp and use Poof, while your main Meepo farms the lane.
- Your next item after Vladmir's Offering should be Aghanim's Scepter. It gives you another Meepo and makes all your clones tankier.
- Once you have three Meepos, Aghs, and Vlad's, you can solo Roshan. It's safer to do it with four Meepos. Smoke in, have one Meepo tank for a bit, then pull them back to let another clone tank. Once you have Aegis, use it to push.
- Eye of Skadi is great because of all the stats it gives and the additional slow added to your attacks.
- Heart of Tarrasque and Butterfly are good pickups against heavy physical DPS lineups.
- Get Pipe of Insight against a lot of magic damage.
- All of Meepo's clones can use Boots of Travel. So it's pretty good if you want to be everywhere at once.
- Assault Cuirass, Butterfly, Eye of Skadi and Manta Style are all good choices to increase your DPS.
- If you find yourself getting picked off a lot, consider leaving one of your clones in base. You can Poof to it to guarantee an escape, provided you aren't locked down.
- DON'T PANIC. Fear is the mindkiller.
There. Hopefully, this cheat sheet will come in useful. Now go get 'em tiger.
Amazing! I'm 12-0-14! I'm pushing down ALL the towers and barracks! THANKS SAFECYN!
Not a problem, scrub. Not a problem.
Oh right. Your fifty bucks for saying that. Here ya go.
Pleasure doing business.
DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.
Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved