From Zero to Hero
October 2, 2017
Latest Support Ever :D
THINGS TO DO with this build
Laning Phase/ Early Game
This will be the relatively safest period of the game so your doing must be:
- Join the safelane whether its trilane or dual lane and cover the jungle with Observer Ward.
- Pull and stack the camp and keep the Bounty Rune to catch up your level.
- Try to complete Soul Ring and buy Boots of Speed whenever possible
- Keep your safelane carry healthy, spam Cold Embrace every time he/she lost 20% health or more.
- After every successful pull, punish the usually fat offlane hero with Arctic Burn to outfarm him/her, or even better, successful gank.
Ganking Phase/ Mid Game
This will be the warning area when most of heroes reach Level 4 or more and the gank start to spread all over the map so you better be:
- Buy more Observer Ward to cover the river and the enemy jungle farm site.
- Keep on picking Bounty Rune and have a spare Town Portal Scrollto join gank or defend tower ready, all the time.
- Fill the nearest empty lane to farm using your Splinter Blast and Soul Ring Combo to keep your mana always ready for clash and prevent the creep wave any closer to risk your tower
- Complete Phase Boots to boost your awful flight speed and buy Force Staff to boost it even more!
- Use your mobility provided by Phase Boots and Force Staff to start snowballing from every successful gank it produces, especially the EXP!
- Keep on spamming Splinter Blast and Soul Ring Combo for this is your main damage without the proper items, especially when defending Tower(s), remember to put a Sentry Ward behind your tower so you can safely cast from there without invisible hero(es) already pointing his sword on your throat.
Objective Phase / Late Phase
Things get even more dangerous for support here, but not for you. With your level 20 talent that you got from actively join successful ganks you will easily complete all the items listed above. All you got to do is :
Well, that's all for my first guide, try and tell me how hard can a support is, but he/she will never be better in scaling into late game than Auroth :D
- Silences the most spell nuisance target with your Orchid Malevolence / Bloodthorn from a safe distance and start eliminating him/her with Arctic Burn ON.
- Push and kill the annoying non BKB melee hero trying to challenge you with Hurricane Pike , finish him with Artic Burn once the Hurricane Pike effect wears off .
- Crush the Black King Bar user's hope with your Winter's Curse , use everything you have : Bloodthorn , Arctic Burn to end his threat immediately.
- Counter initiate with Silver Edgeby staying hidden during pre-initiation or until the BKB users comes online and use his BKB.
- Use your spammable Aghanim's effect and kill any remaining heroes escaping!