Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Teh new drow ranger?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Teh new drow ranger? 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by The amazing A.K.A stupid » September 23, 2014 7:22am | Report
last week I saw a drow dominating with her extreme damage and not even gap closers could beat her.

She went Hotd and controled an alpha wolf creep and that made her a ton!
Then she got forcestaff to escape/kill gap closers.
What she would do is
Gust then forcestaff behind her then just frost arrows our Bounty Hunter to death.
In the end she had Hotd,forcestaff,assault cuirr***,pipe,manta and boots of travel.

So is this like bad?

Forcestaff isnt that bad for me because of the int boost and active.
Hotd gives you defense and damage due to the alpha wolf.
AC gives you attackspeed,armour and it reduces the enemies armour.
Pipe was IDK why she bought that.
Manta is very simple
and boots of course.
"When we get attacked we fight back for we have faith in our side"

I rarely insult people(like real insult) for I am defenseless against them.

But when I do, I make my point clearly

The amazing A.K.A stupid

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Rock and Roll » September 23, 2014 9:43am | Report
(sorry, bad english)

Pretty classic. She was played like Old-Traxex. But in dotaI, sometimes its difficult to find the wolf.
Most hated skill is dat Gust, right moment and excellent time. Whatever, that Gondar is Traxex's foe.
Since he have Track, so its like useless to do Shadow Blade, and Blink Dagger will cool down after attack, so she use Force Staff to escape since Gondar's habit is attacking suddenly with multiplied damage. And its not even conclude yet, cause that mighty Bounty Hunter can easily tackling all of Drow Ranger's chance to grow at early-mid.
So, maybe she found a way to built herself stronger with life-steal and the precious of armor from Helm of the Dominator and Assault Cuirass plus her ultimate skill. To be more conclusive of that she'll grow higher than Gondar, she had to be so busy to leveling, so she cutting the time by buying many health-regeneration item like Pipe of Insight and Force Staff.
Regeneration is useful to jungling, or escaping something like Thirst.
Anyway, she'd not feed to Gondar.
Gondar got bored then~

DOTA IS THE PHILOSOPHY TO PLAY DOTA

Rock and Roll

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved