Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Some crazy meta

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Some crazy meta 17 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by SauSaGe32007 » May 27, 2015 6:36pm | Report
Hi guys,i know you like to play dota 2 and you like to play with fun .Usually i'm playing fun when i try new meta and it work too good (or win the unwinnable game).
I want to say about your crazy build on heroes like specter with Octarine Core (lifesteal the reflected damage from distruption which result less damage) or Pudge with Assault Cuirass.
(crazy build not unusually build)

SauSaGe32007

Steam: AdmiraL-SauSaGe ftGw
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Califocus » May 27, 2015 8:31pm | Report
I built an e-blade on Pudge once. Does that count as crazy?

Califocus

Notable (1)
Steam: Rubick^3
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by SauSaGe32007 » May 27, 2015 8:41pm | Report
Califocus wrote:

I built an e-blade on Pudge once. Does that count as crazy?

Yeah ,but not at all.

SauSaGe32007

Steam: AdmiraL-SauSaGe ftGw
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Califocus » May 27, 2015 9:11pm | Report
Manta pudge. I think that counts as crazy.

Califocus

Notable (1)
Steam: Rubick^3
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by YellulzQuiet » May 27, 2015 10:15pm | Report
Nature´s Prophet With vlads GG boots diffusal and Solar crest, viable as ****

YellulzQuiet

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Blubbles » May 27, 2015 11:54pm | Report
Lifestealer with Octarine + Dagon
Mood of the Day

^_^

Blubbles

Notable (13)
Steam: Axolotl
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Cuttleboss » May 28, 2015 12:29am | Report
Midas-Octarine Core on Outworld Devourer, and proceed to play the most passive game ever while you get like 160 more gpm and level 25 at 40 minutes without fighting anyone.

or Midas-Dominator-Octarine-Heart-Satanic-Refresher Chaos Knight, so you can fight more often and cast Reality Rift every 4.5 seconds and Chaos Bolt ever 7.5 seconds, decent if you don't desperately need to outcarry an enemy hero, but just more fighting more often.

or maybe Terrorblade with Travel, Manta, and 4 Skadis, since he's so fragile to nukes, so just keep getting Skadis until it no longer hurts.

Oracle with Euls-Manta-Scythe is fun too, because for some reason he still has 1.4 BAT, so make use of Fate's Edict and right click and splitpush.

Dagon Eblade Sand King, because anyone with less than 2200 hp is gonna get picked off and die.

Euls Atos Warlock, for when you decide to be defined by something other than your ult. Plus, Euls + Upheaval is a nice means to get some easy kills.

Dominator Diffusal Manta Butterfly Void, when you want to play him like a normal carry, sure you miss out on some damage, but you are gonna survive way more which can sure mean a lot, since you got 2 purges, and your dudes can move in the Sphere, and also better splitpushing.

Cuttleboss
<Editor>

Remarkable (28)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by masaaki14 » May 28, 2015 2:25am | Report
aghs refresher OD can essentially one shot your whole team except for the supports, i feel that is an extremely strong build now

masaaki14

Notable (11)
Steam: masaaki14
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » May 28, 2015 7:15am | Report
My favorite weird builds are dagon eblade Elder Titan for massive oneshot everything with spirit into max Natural Order ZAAAAP.
And safelane carry Treant Protector when in a 5 man party (or inhouse :P) and rush aghs refresh, into eventual Mjollnir Satanic to manfight everyone. My favorite moment when i started screaming FIGHTTTT MEEEE while duelling a legion commander with about 100+ damage, and easily killing her XD

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by masaaki14 » May 28, 2015 12:16pm | Report
How does that even happen...what items did the lc have?

masaaki14

Notable (11)
Steam: masaaki14

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved