Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

OMG BEST COMBO

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » OMG BEST COMBO 10 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Blubbles » October 13, 2014 4:05pm | Report
Lich, Treant Protector, Bloodseeker

Use Bloodrage on Lich, Use Overgrowth, Blood Rite,and Chain Frost at the same time. Instant teamwipe?
Mood of the Day

-_-

Blubbles

Notable (13)
Steam: Axolotl
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Eightfold » October 13, 2014 6:03pm | Report
Black King Bar, Blade Fury, Repel...

There too many ways to completely negate that damage.
There's no earthy way of knowing which direction we are going. There's no knowing where we're rowing, or which way the river's flowing. Is it raining, is it snowing? Is a hurricane a-blowing? Not a speck of light is showing, so the danger must be growing. Are the fires of Hell a-glowing? Is the grisly Reaper mowing?! YES! The danger must be growing! For the rowers keep on rowing! And there's certainly not showing ANY SIGNS THAT THEY ARE SLOWING!

Hit that Rep button, you know you want to.

Eightfold

Notable (9)
Steam: Lord Indoril Nerevar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » October 13, 2014 6:07pm | Report
one pick: Silencer or Puck or Enigma and you are done.

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » October 13, 2014 6:27pm | Report
just did a scrim game where we baited out a team from their tier three's

then

Blink Dagger
Overgrowth
Blink Dagger
Black Hole
Blink Dagger
Hoof Stomp
Double Edge
Nether Blast

yea 5 man wipe ... gg wp

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » October 14, 2014 2:03am | Report
@Smuggles Who's the baiter?
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » October 19, 2014 5:23pm | Report
ITSA MEEEE i blinked onto their mirana then ran away with my tail between my legs but i kept stopping and turning like i was going back in then would run away again.. the all chased me onto high ground near radiant tier 2 tower where tree was hiding then ....

#SUPRISEMUTH***ERRR

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KrDotoBestDoto » October 19, 2014 11:36pm | Report
OD ult with refresher = gg wp

KrDotoBestDoto

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Izzet Cthulu » October 28, 2014 9:24am | Report
Have you guys ever seen the Reverse Polarity, Scewer, Fatal Bonds, Chaotic Offering, and Poison Nova Combo? It hurts so bad in team fights, even in the late game the just did this combo and team wiped us each team.
(Z->)90° - (E-N²W)90°t=1

Izzet Cthulu

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Izzet Cthulu » October 28, 2014 9:26am | Report
About the Blood Rage, have you heard of Blood Seeker and Sand King combo? I saw a video of it, tried it out, and if your Sand King is doing any good, this combo usually team wipes them one initiation.
(Z->)90° - (E-N²W)90°t=1

Izzet Cthulu

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Romark14 » October 29, 2014 2:56am | Report
I imagine it is widely done, and also BKB/ Omniknight ruined. But, last night my team had a Refresher Orb'd Black Hole, Poison Nova and Freezing Field combo. We had a Sven and Centaur Warrunner hitting the Lifestealer if he got his Rage up.

If your being greedy you'd swap the Centaur Warrunner for a Magnus. Reverse Polarity starting all that off would be a treat.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/989549092

There were times it was just me( Enigma), Crystal Maiden and Venomancer there. Unless Lifestealer's Rage was up they weren't living past the first hole.

It was a fun game :)

Romark
Dimonychan wrote:

Split-puhing <- when you do it.
Rat doto <- when enemy does it.

Romark14

Notable (7)
Steam: Romark14

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved