Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Need help with PA!!!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Need help with PA!!! 25 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » December 8, 2015 7:30pm | Report
I have a full ****** farming build I never use that involves Midas and Battle Fury by 16 minutes into HotD and Travels :) Works so well in bots elegiggle

But my favourite build is Aquila into Helm
Into BoTs Manta Skadi so I can rat better
And then I realise that I tried to play Terrorblade again
Win anyway.
There are two kinds of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.

Meme central please give me ad revenue

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (49)
Steam: Save me from this meme hell
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Howler Phuc » December 8, 2015 8:56pm | Report
recently tried this build on PA:
Phase->Equilla->bfury->deso (farmed this before 25 mins)
surprisingly good damage and enhanced cleave damage...but prone to be foccussed upon...
one survivability item is recommended after this or maybe even before or a casual morbid mask..
then get a bkb->ac and end game

Howler Phuc

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » December 8, 2015 9:15pm | Report
Hi all,

I really like all the builds suggested above. But, a early-centric player like me doesn't really like the Helm into BKB kinda thing.

I tried this a long time ago, it worked out for me, so give it a try yourself. :)

Start:

Early:

Early-mid:

Drums of Endurance

Mid:

Drums of Endurance
Town Portal Scoll

Continue on from there with Monkey King Bar, Abyssal Blade, Desolater, Eye of Skadi, Assault Cuirass

I personally favour the Abyssal and the Skadi first, as this build is heavily stat centric.

Cheers!
TheSofa

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sp3ctr3 » December 8, 2015 9:16pm | Report
I tried both the Medallion of Courage and the Desolator, in diferent games of course. I have to say, that while I love Medallion of Courage, I hate Desolator on Phantom Assassin. If you are unable to win the game before the 30 or 35 minutes then you are pretty much f*cked. The Desolator falls of pretty hard after that mark and in the teamfights your Black King Bar isn't enough to keep you alive because when it ends (you have your Black King Bar in the 5 seconds mark really fast), or even while it's active you don't have any other type of survivality so if an enemy hero has Monkey King Bar or Silver Edge (boy I hate that Silver Edge) you are dead. IMO Satanic it's almost core on Phantom Assassin, since when you activate it, with only 1 crit you replenish your whole life. I tried the Eye of Skadi and I love it, I'm going to build it in every game, if I have the oportunity of course.

Sp3ctr3

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kyphoid returns » December 8, 2015 10:37pm | Report
i don't know if this has been posted earlier. But I agree with this to a point
Go On, Feed Me.

Kyphoid returns

Remarkable (42)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved