Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Difusal Morph

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Difusal Morph 37 posts - page 1 of 4
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by YellulzQuiet » November 16, 2015 10:08am | Report
Can this work out ?
Morphling Main counter is Silence and people are tired of building manta becausa it is not that good item
Its a cheap item that gives insane amount of agi for a cheap price, as well as some int
Gives you a nice slow to catch enemies if they escape shotgun combo
also i think it could purge Glimmers against your etheral combo but i am not sure
and we have this amazing atack modifier that is Mana burn
Some Thoughts ?

YellulzQuiet

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hamstertamer » November 16, 2015 10:16am | Report
Wut? Since when is Manta Style a bad item? Especially on a rat-oriented hero with 300 agility.
Strategy guide : Anti-pubstomper guide.
Hero guides : Spectre , Windranger and Clinkz
== Broodmother guide out! ==

Hamstertamer
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (89)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Pocciox » November 16, 2015 10:17am | Report
Wait wait wait... why isn't manta good for morph?
Anyway, if you need the slow go for skadi. Diffusal is situational vs heroes like omniknight. could work also vs medusa or something.

Pocciox

Notable (2)
Steam: Pocciox
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by YellulzQuiet » November 16, 2015 12:41pm | Report
Hamstertamer wrote:

Wut? Since when is Manta Style a bad item? Especially on a rat-oriented hero with 300 agility.

Saw on reddit truedota, Many there have a theory that manta makes you actually lose DPS and EHP on Medusa and Morphling, and there a better itens for those guys
since 6.80/6.81 when manta was overpower for rating and fighting purposes and then Icefrog gives nerf after nerf to this item and the ilusion thing
Nowadays about 6.83 the main use of this item is Purge silences, and farming/splitpush if you have something like a radiance, but no use to atack towers or enemys
In the 6.85 meta, i believe since you can now purge silences with 0 cooldown then difussal could be a thing as it gives a insane agi amount and a amazing manaburn.Pros just build manta in antimage cause silences **** your blink and in alchemist/naga radiance thing

YellulzQuiet

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » November 16, 2015 12:48pm | Report
YellulzQuiet wrote:

Saw on reddit truedota, Many there have a theory that manta makes you actually lose DPS and EHP on Medusa and Morphling, and there a better itens for those guys
since 6.80/6.81 when manta was overpower for rating and fighting purposes and then Icefrog gives nerf after nerf to this item and the ilusion thing
Nowadays about 6.83 the main use of this item is Purge silences, and farming/splitpush if you have something like a radiance, but no use to atack towers or enemys
In the 6.85 meta, i believe since you can now purge silences with 0 cooldown then difussal could be a thing as it gives a insane agi amount and a amazing manaburn.Pros just build manta in antimage cause silences **** your blink and in alchemist/naga radiance thing

uhhhh people make manta on those heroes because it gives them insane DPS, besides overall being a very good farming item and gives a bit of nice overall stats. way less dps then a diffusal, especially on a morphling which is just one unit that has low range.
besides the movespeed is needed on morph and he makes use of ultimate orbs so well, only medusa does more with them.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sanvitch » November 16, 2015 12:52pm | Report
Also because Manta Style is a really good split pushing item, especially on naturally mobile heroes who build lots of stats and HP.

With the buffs the items really good now..

Plus Yasha itself is a pretty natural Morphling item due to the fact it's a pretty efficient farming item. On a hero who kinda needs help getting off the ground. And just straight Eye of Skadi feels painful due to the build up.

Since you just can't have enough Chaos Breaker.

Sanvitch

Notable (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by YellulzQuiet » November 16, 2015 12:57pm | Report
Pocciox wrote:

Wait wait wait... why isn't manta good for morph?
Anyway, if you need the slow go for skadi. Diffusal is situational vs heroes like omniknight. could work also vs medusa or something.

The main use is in the defensive, wherever someone silence you, use the difussal blade ! of course you get the slow, the purge, Mana burn, and loads of agi amount
I am just proposing the slasher weaver treatment to morphling, go to hell with linken sphere and build difussal to counter whenever you need, but i think this is even better for morph cause weaver is weak against both stun and silence, but morph is only bad against silence cause if someone stun you then just morph strengh, and is even better because weaver needs raw damage and morphling wanna have **** loads of agi to full combo the enemy

YellulzQuiet

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » November 16, 2015 12:59pm | Report
YellulzQuiet wrote:

The main use is in the defensive, wherever someone silence you, use the difussal blade ! of course you get the slow, the purge, Mana burn, and loads of agi amount
I am just proposing the slasher weaver treatment to morphling, go to hell with linken sphere and build difussal to counter whenever you need, but i think this is even better for morph cause weaver is weak against both stun and silence, but morph is only bad against silence cause if someone stun you then just morph strengh, and is even better because weaver needs raw damage and morphling wanna have **** loads of agi to full combo the enemy

its not the main point, it also makes you farm faster and gives more damage.
also the AGI is irrelevant obviously because you can pretty much choose how much agi you want.....

i agree that linkens is pretty ***, its as an item overall, but that isnt what this thread isnt about. just dont get linkens first and then you dont have to worry about compensating midgame with weird items.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dimonychan » November 16, 2015 1:02pm | Report
Nobody above 2k bracket rushes Linken's on Weaver or Morphling anyway lol. ANd if you have to use purge defensively, that's what manta is for, duh. Like, Morph is the hero who has highest AGI in his 6 slot build, why would not Manta be a top tier DPS slot on him when it only makes sense on heroes with a lot of AGI anyway. Besides with Manta the only way to catch Morph splitpushing is Doom or Blink+chainstun and insane burst(which usually includes 3+ heroes worth of DPS to bring him down before he gets to use Replicate).

As much as I dislike Manta purchased earlier than 5/6th slot, it makes perfect sense to get it 2/3rd on Morph.

Dimonychan

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by YellulzQuiet » November 16, 2015 1:11pm | Report
Sanvitch wrote:

Also because Manta Style is a really good split pushing item, especially on naturally mobile heroes who build lots of stats and HP.

With the buffs the items really good now..

Plus Yasha itself is a pretty natural Morphling item due to the fact it's a pretty efficient farming item. On a hero who kinda needs help getting off the ground. And just straight Eye of Skadi feels painful due to the build up.

Agree with you bro, Yasha is one of the best itens mrohpling can build early as cheap agi is always welcome, but then you could just build the Sasha Yasha, the broken item of the patch, the main is ok and with extra hp Sange party provides you can just full morph to agi
Sange Yasha is the new skadi so far
Manta just receive gold and mana costs buffs that i know until now, it was just icefrog buffing spliters like Anti Mage and making this item less **** in heroes like Dusa

YellulzQuiet

Notable (8)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved