Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Difusal Morph

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Difusal Morph 37 posts - page 4 of 4
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyrus » November 17, 2015 12:53pm | Report
Wulfstan wrote:

More than 3 illusions on Naga are a waste because she nas nothing to do with them.

3 Illusions in the Jungle, 1 taking a Creep Wave, 1 more scouting

4 Illusion in the Jungle, 1 taking a Creep Wave / Scouting

2 Illusions in the Jungle, 2 taking a Creep Wave, 1 more Scouting

1 Illusion in the Jungle, 2 taking 2 Creep Waves, 2 more Scouting

or the FAVOURITE, everysinglecreepinyourjungle <}3

You can always dedicate 3 Illusions to Farming by abusing Manta Style, if you're feeling Safe, it's 2 more Camps / 1 Camp + 1 Creep Wave of extra Farm which can translate into rouhgly +100 GPM (I've done too much Math today, can't be bothered working out exact amount of GPM gained from it).

Just think how much GPM you gain from Manta Style on Alchemist, it might be a little lower on Naga Siren, but it's still a noticable increase.

Xyrus
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (104)
Steam: Xyrus
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hamstertamer » November 17, 2015 1:01pm | Report
The point of manta on Naga is not to farm faster, it's to spam illusions to counterpush. The more illusions you have, the harder it is to push your base because if you want to push you need to kill them all one by one.

Since every single decently played team tries to end the game at 25-35 minutes when playing against Naga...you need manta to deal with push attempts.
Strategy guide : Anti-pubstomper guide.
Hero guides : Spectre , Windranger and Clinkz
== Broodmother guide out! ==

Hamstertamer
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (89)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dimonychan » November 17, 2015 1:06pm | Report
I prefer to think how much pts I would have gained when I had died to a smoke gank 3 times in a row because I can't even purge silences. Something tells me that the value is negative ayy lmao.

Dimonychan

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyrus » November 17, 2015 3:44pm | Report
Dimonychan wrote:

I prefer to think how much pts I would have gained when I had died to a smoke gank 3 times in a row because I can't even purge silences. Something tells me that the value is negative ayy lmao.

Xyrus wrote:

It doesn't stop Smoke of Deceit Ganks, but the more vision you have on the map, the harder it is to Smoke without being completely obvious.

No one Item will stop a Team from Smoking behind their Tower and coming for you. However, if you're Pushing 2 Lanes at once and no one is stopping you...it should be pretty obvious there is a Smoketrain headed your way.

Once you have Octarine and lvl16, if you're that worried, just Song of the Siren and TP out. If they Smoke Gank you and you TP to a safe location, they immediately have to go back to defend their Towers, giving you 45 seconds to play Safe and Farm up.

Hamstertamer wrote:

The point of manta on Naga is not to farm faster, it's to spam illusions to counterpush. The more illusions you have, the harder it is to push your base because if you want to push you need to kill them all one by one.

Xyrus wrote:

More Space. More Farm. More Rat!

The point of Manta is all 3 ^ . You don't need Manta to send a Mirror Image to cut the Creep Wave, and since the Manta Illusions only last 20 seconds, it's not particularly useful for Counter-Pushing as it will expire before the Creep Wave dies. It usually takes about 15-20 seconds to travel from a Side-Shop to your Mid Tier 2 with Bots and Yasha...I think...

Xyrus
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (104)
Steam: Xyrus
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » November 17, 2015 3:50pm | Report
I think we're getting a little sidetracked (as interesting as this discussion of the game's rattiest item is), so I'll create another thread to continue this discussion in a more appropriate place. The thread was to talk about Diffusal Morphling, and so the verdict being?...

Well, I don't think it's that useful honestly.
There are two kinds of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.

Meme central please give me ad revenue

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (49)
Steam: Save me from this meme hell
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » November 17, 2015 6:31pm | Report
i second terath's opinion. I would rather have a skadi instead of a diffu.

Diffu looks like a valid choice against powerful illusion makers like Terrorblade, but then again, the charges are limited.

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kyphoid returns » November 18, 2015 2:15am | Report
Terathiel wrote:

I think we're getting a little sidetracked (as interesting as this discussion of the game's rattiest item is), so I'll create another thread to continue this discussion in a more appropriate place. The thread was to talk about Diffusal Morphling, and so the verdict being?...

Well, I don't think it's that useful honestly.

Please.

body knows that Town Portal Scroll and Boots of Travel are the game's rattiest items
Go On, Feed Me.

Kyphoid returns

Remarkable (42)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved