Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Forum Game: Crush the Wish

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Forum Game: Crush the Wish 208 posts - page 8 of 21
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by hjvaughan » December 11, 2013 11:39am | Report
Not only do people play ricochet now, it becomes the best selling game of all time. However, a disc narrowly missed you then ricochets off the wall behind you and kills you instantly.

I wish that Valve would put new heroes in dota 2 that aren't necessarily in the original dota.
This post is the most important thing you have read in your life.

hjvaughan

Notable (4)
Steam: Cloud Strife
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by saifthedestroyer » December 12, 2013 2:03am | Report
Valve now deletes all old heroes and only adds one new one :3

I wish Facebook wasnt so annoying T_T
i rush mask of madness and basher on puck :3

saifthedestroyer
<Editor>

Notable (6)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by John Zoidberg » December 12, 2013 9:11pm | Report
Facebook becomes perfect, but everyone's account information is deleted. Nobody wants to go through the trouble of ressurecting all the lost information, so no one uses it anymore

I wish I could support in pubs without somebody screwing up the farming roles

John Zoidberg

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by hjvaughan » December 13, 2013 4:09am | Report
Any carry that you support becomes the top player on their team. Not a single person who you have supported has died once. Inspirational music starts playing in the background. A montage of you best games starts rolling. You work you're way up to the top and you are now a pro player with your very own team called John and the Zoidbergs. Unfortunately now that you are no longer in a pub game all of your carries suck.

I wish that I could get into a game and play legion commander (someone always picks her first)

hjvaughan

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by saifthedestroyer » December 13, 2013 5:45am | Report
You pick legion commander :D. Unfortunately as soon as you picked her your PC erupted with sheer awesomeness killing everything including you :D

I wish i could buy the new arcana :(
i rush mask of madness and basher on puck :3

saifthedestroyer
<Editor>

Notable (6)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Mr. Nuke » December 13, 2013 7:33am | Report
You manage to get it, but just as Legion Commander trades a part of herself to gain the blades, so too must you sacrifice your soul to Gaben, becoming his personal sex slave. (Not that any of us aren't already his metaphorical ***** *cough* sales *cough* XD)

I wish I was in a different time zone so that I get a chance to answer the "What Hero am I?" thread quick enough =/
Bristleback - Making chasers kill themselves since 28/3/2013

Smuggels wrote:

the giant hamster is revived by Drow the dog using the power of the best pie in the world.
the daughter who was beaten now is a the ultimate fighter after training for years since she never wants to be beaten again, she learns all forms of killing and martial arts and is now an unstoppable machine, she teams up with drow the dog and rides the giant hamster into battle against the dark lord Gabe Vovlo, crushing his Steam empire and freeing all the slaves under steam sales control.

Mr. Nuke

Notable (3)
Steam: Mr. Crit
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » December 13, 2013 8:24am | Report
You live in the same timezone as I do, unfortunately gypsies steal your PC.

I wish I would get Skeleton King back.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by BabySauce » December 13, 2013 12:44pm | Report
He comes back in January but as the Wraith King ((hurts because it's true))

I wish my cat could talk.

BabySauce

Steam: Baby Sauce
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by hjvaughan » December 13, 2013 12:46pm | Report
Your cat can now talk, unfortunately the government considers it an abomination of nature and experiments on it and you to determine the cause of it. No one hears from you or your cat ever again.

I wish that I could control time and space.

hjvaughan

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » December 16, 2013 10:47pm | Report
you can now control time and space but unfortunately the Doctor now see's you as a threat to the universal timeline and uses the tardis to drop you into a black hole where your control of time and space means that the torture of being slowly pulled apart, as your density increases exponentially from the feet up, is extended for eternity.

too much?

i wish that the unicorns were real and we could ride them into battle like valiant steeds.

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved