Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Forum Game: Crush the Wish

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Forum Game: Crush the Wish 208 posts - page 16 of 21
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Mr. Nuke » January 15, 2014 3:06am | Report
Smuggels wrote:

(hows that for lore?)

As you can see from my sig, you are now my best friend =D

*shamelessly doesn't make and break a wish*

NEXT!
Bristleback - Making chasers kill themselves since 28/3/2013

Smuggels wrote:

the giant hamster is revived by Drow the dog using the power of the best pie in the world.
the daughter who was beaten now is a the ultimate fighter after training for years since she never wants to be beaten again, she learns all forms of killing and martial arts and is now an unstoppable machine, she teams up with drow the dog and rides the giant hamster into battle against the dark lord Gabe Vovlo, crushing his Steam empire and freeing all the slaves under steam sales control.

Mr. Nuke

Notable (3)
Steam: Mr. Crit
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » January 15, 2014 4:07am | Report
the company that handles this takes over the world and becomes like skynet and us dota players are forced to play dota 25*7.wait that wouldnt be THAT bad..

i wish creeps were buffed

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Peppo_oPaccio » January 15, 2014 4:48am | Report
Creeps get 50% more resistance to damage and attack damage, but Heroes and other units also get 50% protection to creep damage and 50% extra damage versus creeps. In the end, this buff becomes useless.

I wish Valve started making contracts with Volvo and they started to advertise each other.

Peppo_oPaccio
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (70)
Steam: Peppo_o'Paccio
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by hjvaughan » January 15, 2014 6:30am | Report
Valve and Volvo make a construct to join the two companies together to make Valvo. Now all dota games have car advertisements and Volvo cars run on steam power.

I wish that I had telekinesis.
This post is the most important thing you have read in your life.

hjvaughan

Notable (4)
Steam: Cloud Strife
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » January 15, 2014 7:33am | Report
You have telekinesis, however, you get captured by the US Government, get transfered to Area 51, and none ever hears from you again.

I wish Dotafire would stop having stupid publicity in the background.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by saifthedestroyer » January 16, 2014 1:56am | Report
Because of you saying that, Atlas and Hades kidnap you (for some reason :3) and you are never heard from again :D

I wish Veno was now called bananamancer
i rush mask of madness and basher on puck :3

saifthedestroyer
<Editor>

Notable (6)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » January 16, 2014 2:14am | Report
veno is now known as bananamancer. But Lord Gaben does not like the name so he gets it renamed to gabenanancer. Then gabo gets relegated to trash tier because no one likes that name.

i wish omniknight was renamed to Chuck Norris

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by porygon361 » January 16, 2014 2:17am | Report
The name change made the hero OP and was removed from the game.

I wish that Weaver was renamed to skaskashashashashaclickclick

Hero Idea Archive

Newest Idea: Ibrik, the Tormentor

And the newest in my series of hero guides...

My Guide to the Grandest Magus of All

porygon361
<Editor>

Remarkable (46)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by hjvaughan » January 16, 2014 4:06am | Report
Weaver was renamed to skaskashashashashaclickclick. However, because of such a long of a name, skaskashashashashaclickclick starts to kill everyone associated with his name change. After finding you he mercilessly murders you right before the police come. However, skaskashashashashaclickclick is arrested for your murder, but just time lapses. Now we will never know what hero porygon is. >:| <3

I wish that people called heroes by their names (eg crystal maiden -> rylai)
This post is the most important thing you have read in your life.

hjvaughan

Notable (4)
Steam: Cloud Strife
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Peppo_oPaccio » January 16, 2014 5:03am | Report
People start calling Nature's Prophet Tequoia.

I wish I could meet Rick Astley so that we could talk about rickrolling.

hjvaughan wrote:

Valve and Volvo make a construct to join the two companies together to make Valvo. Now all dota games have car advertisements and Volvo cars run on steam power.

That's just... Epic.

Peppo_oPaccio
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (70)
Steam: Peppo_o'Paccio
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved