Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Forge of Creation #2 voting !

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Forge of Creation #2 voting ! 43 posts - page 3 of 5
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by oldKainen » September 7, 2014 5:44am | Report
Right there, Dimonychan, that is exactly where I thought. Magical damage falls hard in the late game because the hp pool of the heroes gets bigger, turning the nukes useful only to clear creep waves (most of the time). No more, with Arcana Spearwand!

It allows a better scaling for the magical nukers I said, like Zeus, Lina, Storm Spirit, and others like Leshrac, Queen of Pain, etc.

oldKainen

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (14)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by BKvoiceover » September 7, 2014 10:09am | Report
Dimonychan wrote:

I guess you guys took oldKainen's item passive a bit wrong - I believe it ignores half of the magic resistance of the target, as was said, not adds +50% magic dmg, therefore, ignoring 12.5% innate resist and half of the resist of hoods, null fields etc. and only for the wielder. So this isn't OP but quite useful especially for Zeus when enemies are like "we r 5-man pipe teem m8".

Oooooooooooooh... That makes more sense. Sorry for the misunderstanding, I will rework my scores for your item.

BKvoiceover

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: BKvoiceoverGames
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » September 7, 2014 5:59pm | Report
so we are waiting on amazing aka stupid to vote?

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by BKvoiceover » September 7, 2014 6:45pm | Report
Smuggels wrote:

so we are waiting on amazing aka stupid to vote?

Yep.

BKvoiceover

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: BKvoiceoverGames
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by The amazing A.K.A stupid » September 9, 2014 6:44am | Report
Finnaly found this thread sorry guys :3 xD
Well its really late now and I guess ill vote tomorrow .
My item seems overpowered I guess and maybe I can rework but its too late so yeah.
Also computers=off limits on week days so I am using my ios device the whole time so sorry if turtle speed.

P.S
Big thanks to unscathed for giving me the most pitifull stats (its still low but it will do)

My time really different here and I still have to do multiple quizzes on the following days so this will add in the turtlespeedness.

Edit*
Just to make you guys imagine how slow it will be,let me introduce you guys to this site called edmodo.Edmodo is a ******** site where they give your homeworks/quizzess etc. through the internet.
Its kinda like a pop quiz since they sometimes give the homework/quiz on the day before the quiz at night.
"When we get attacked we fight back for we have faith in our side"

I rarely insult people(like real insult) for I am defenseless against them.

But when I do, I make my point clearly

The amazing A.K.A stupid

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » September 12, 2014 4:59pm | Report
And.... The announcement? Still waiting for The Amazing, aka, stupid?
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » September 12, 2014 8:27pm | Report

Finnaly found this thread sorry guys :3 xD
Well its really late now and I guess ill vote tomorrow .
My item seems overpowered I guess and maybe I can rework but its too late so yeah.
Also computers=off limits on week days so I am using my ios device the whole time so sorry if turtle speed.

P.S
Big thanks to unscathed for giving me the most pitifull stats (its still low but it will do)

My time really different here and I still have to do multiple quizzes on the following days so this will add in the turtlespeedness.

Edit*
Just to make you guys imagine how slow it will be,let me introduce you guys to this site called edmodo.Edmodo is a ******** site where they give your homeworks/quizzess etc. through the internet.
Its kinda like a pop quiz since they sometimes give the homework/quiz on the day before the quiz at night.

I have Edmodo. It's not that bad...

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by kkoopman3 » September 13, 2014 5:20am | Report
TheSofa wrote:

I have Edmodo. It's not that bad...

Same. AKA can you just vote plz and not regale us with your stories of woe?

kkoopman3

Remarkable (28)
Steam: Ce.W1sd0m
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by The amazing A.K.A stupid » September 13, 2014 3:52pm | Report
Time to vote yay you guys have been waiting (sorry its been 2 weeks)

Unscathed
S:8
O:9
A:8
FT:9
B:8

Hamstertamer
S:9
O:7
A:8
FT:7
B:7

BK

Edit* Ipad low battery will do it later whn im using the comp.
"When we get attacked we fight back for we have faith in our side"

I rarely insult people(like real insult) for I am defenseless against them.

But when I do, I make my point clearly

The amazing A.K.A stupid

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by kkoopman3 » September 13, 2014 3:54pm | Report
Lovely.

kkoopman3

Remarkable (28)
Steam: Ce.W1sd0m

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved