Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Forge of creation #1 voting !

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Forge of creation #1 voting ! 58 posts - page 5 of 6
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by kkoopman3 » August 7, 2014 5:37pm | Report
Actually, Wulfstan waited quite a while. He was really the only one though. If we could shorten it it would be nice. Maybe 10 days?

kkoopman3

Remarkable (28)
Steam: Ce.W1sd0m
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » August 7, 2014 5:39pm | Report
Wulfstan does have a life, you gotta remember that.

EDIT: Wait, does he?

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by kkoopman3 » August 7, 2014 5:42pm | Report
Based on the start bar on that picture of the excel spreadsheet it looks like he does social networking and steam all day...

kkoopman3

Remarkable (28)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » August 7, 2014 5:44pm | Report
oh. ok, then!

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Powergoat » August 7, 2014 7:11pm | Report

I honestly debated on whether or not i should have even voted, seems i shouldn't have since everyone seems upset about it, guess i wont next time.

I think 2 weeks for these contests is way to long, i am pretty sure everyone had submitted their ideas in 1 week and it felt like an eternity waiting for the contest to end.

I would recommend shortening it but that's just my opinion, i don't know if anyone else felt like it lasted to long as well.

Really, if you create a hero, you have to vote. Or else your hero would be at an advantage, because it would have 1 more round of votes overall. So if you keep wanting to participate in the contests, your voting is accepted.

Powergoat

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » August 7, 2014 10:49pm | Report
I don't want any arguments around. So stop whining, everyone votes as they feel they should. There were a couple of people that actually enterned the contest 1 week after it was posted, this is why I actually made it two weeks long.

Off-topic :

Quoted:
Wulfstan does have a life, you gotta remember that.

EDIT: Wait, does he?

Quoted:
Based on the start bar on that picture of the excel spreadsheet it looks like he does social networking and steam all day...

Yes, I actually do have a life.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » August 8, 2014 2:03am | Report
Scores, based on my point of view.

Bunkan

B:8
O:7
U:8
L:7

F.E.A.R 0

B:4
O:8
U:10
L:6

ThreadOfFate

B:7
L:9

SilencersCurse

B:4
O:9
U:6
L:3

Kpoopman

O:10

Porygon361

O:9
L:8

Terathiel

U:7
L:6

Ninecent

Powergoat

B:7 (The global tidebringer needs a nerf)
L:8

Yzreel

B:7
U:9

Oldkainen

B:9
U:9

Wulfstan

Also, will appreciate feedbacks for Ira. :)
Also, Originality is hard for me to decide, because its almost like the lore. I suggest to change to Creativity...?
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Yzreel » August 8, 2014 6:09am | Report
All these kinds of stuff is exactly why I said to just PM the scores....
So anyway, since everybody already posted here and not by PM, I guess I will also post
Please note that as usual, I am being as objective as possible and I hope there will be no hard feeling

My Vote
My hero ideas
Yzreel Hero Arsenal

Yzreel

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (30)
Steam: Yzreel
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » August 8, 2014 7:29am | Report
Quoted:
All these kinds of stuff is exactly why I said to just PM the scores....
So anyway, since everybody already posted here and not by PM, I guess I will also post
Please note that as usual, I am being as objective as possible and I hope there will be no hard feeling

I understand, then again, I want people to debate. You see, the point of this contest is to just to be creative in general, not to win. I was thinking about actually adding some sort of a prize (maybe dota related one, or just a random steam game) - but this is the kind of behaviour that stopped me doing it, and this was just a small test.

And now, for my votes

I will wait for ThreadOfFate to submit his votes, then I shall add them all up and see who got the highest score.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by kkoopman3 » August 8, 2014 7:33am | Report
I like the notes. Next time I would ask that everybody include notes in their scoring, such as the ones included in Wulfstan's vote. It helps me improve on the idea and see what people like in a hero.

kkoopman3

Remarkable (28)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved