Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Forge of creation #1 voting !

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Forge of creation #1 voting ! 58 posts - page 2 of 6
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by F.E.A.R.0 » August 6, 2014 5:55am | Report
Rank
"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
Please PM me if you spot anything missing or outdated in the data base

F.E.A.R.0
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (38)
Steam: F.E.A.R.
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by oldKainen » August 6, 2014 6:22am | Report
Here it is.
My Scores

PS: We are having a lot of disparity in some notes. Maybe we can define better the criterion for the next contest (already working around it).

oldKainen

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (14)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ThreadOfFate » August 6, 2014 7:15am | Report
Would vote, but even this took 10 minutes to write.

ThreadOfFate

Notable (14)
Steam: TTT.Pixelmancer
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by kkoopman3 » August 6, 2014 7:17am | Report
Question:

What's the deal with the usability of my idea? I trust in you guys' ratings but I don't quite understand it. Please explain.

kkoopman3

Remarkable (28)
Steam: Ce.W1sd0m
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » August 6, 2014 7:20am | Report
I guess how well would the hero fit into the game, no strange interactions with others and stuff. It's not like I made up the rating, I just took Yzreel's rating sys for granted, and removed a part of it.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by kkoopman3 » August 6, 2014 7:36am | Report
Wulfstan wrote:

I guess how well would the hero fit into the game, no strange interactions with others and stuff. It's not like I made up the rating, I just took Yzreel's rating sys for granted, and removed a part of it.

It seems you misunderstood me. I know what it means, but I want to know why everyone is scoring the usability of my specific hero so low.

kkoopman3

Remarkable (28)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Powergoat » August 6, 2014 7:56am | Report
Here are my ratings

Bunkansee

B:6
O:5
U:8
L:5

F.E.A.R.O

B:3
O:6
U:7
L:5

ThreadOfFate

B:8
O:8
U:9
L:9

SilencersCurse

B:4
U:4
L:2

kkoopman3

B:7
O:9
U:9
L:9

porygon361

O:4
L:8

Terathiel

Ninecent

O:10
U:6

Yzreel

O:9
U:5

oldKainen

O:4
U:6
L:4

Unscathed

B:5
O:7
U:4
L:7

Wulfstan

B:7
U:8

Powergoat

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Powergoat » August 6, 2014 7:59am | Report
kkoopman3 wrote:

It seems you misunderstood me. I know what it means, but I want to know why everyone is scoring the usability of my specific hero so low.

I dont know, I personnaly found your hero would work very well in some positions, when in-head theorycrafting

Powergoat

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by kkoopman3 » August 6, 2014 8:07am | Report
Thank you. That was my thought and I would like to hear the other side of it if Pory or F.E.A.R.0 would like to comment.

kkoopman3

Remarkable (28)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by porygon361 » August 6, 2014 8:33am | Report
kkoopman3 wrote:

Thank you. That was my thought and I would like to hear the other side of it if Pory or F.E.A.R.0 would like to comment.

I don't know, but reading your hero, I feel that it's a little strange. It seems as if Conceal and Nova are the only abilities worth taking points in.
Nebula only increases evasion by 10% at level 1, and increases by a measly 5% per level without any other bonuses.
Gaseous Onset is the ability this hero wants, but not what this hero needs. I can tell that he is not supposed to tank as he is easily burst down, yet he has a skill that lets him sort of tank, which leads to conflicting roles.
Since he looks to be an effective expendable support, I think that his Nebula should provide a bonus that benefits teammates and Gaseous Onset should nearby allies some health as well. Just my little suggestion to make it better. Yet again, I might have totally misunderstood this concept and be in need of correcting.

Sorry if I offended you in any way, don't take my judgement too hard, ok :)?

Hero Idea Archive

Newest Idea: Ibrik, the Tormentor

And the newest in my series of hero guides...

My Guide to the Grandest Magus of All

porygon361
<Editor>

Remarkable (46)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved