Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Introduce Yourself!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Introduce Yourself! 388 posts - page 21 of 39

Poll Question:

Where are you from?
Australia
Africa
Asia
Caribbean
Central America
Europe (East)
Europe (West)
North America
Middle East
Oceana
Scandinavia
South America
Other
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Haunted24 » July 20, 2014 2:54am | Report
Hello. I'm Haunted24 and I've been playing Dota since I was 12 (I'm 18 now). Unfortunately I haven't had the chance to get Dota 2 yet and I still play Dota 1, but I've seen some replays of Dota 2 and I love it so I'll be getting it soon.
I've been playing Dota competetively for about 4 years now, and my favorite hero character wise in Dota 2 is QoP, tho she's mostly a mid hero and mid isn't my speciality :(
In clan wars I usually go offlane with a semi-carry or safe lane with a carry. Windranger, Broodmother, Doom, Weaver, Murloc, Traxex, Alchemist, QoP(offlane), Shreder and Phantom Lancer are what I often play in CWs.
Um, I love Dota and I play the game seriously, not just for fun. I plan on getting better and hopefully making it to an official tournament or something. Though it's gonna be a very hard path :/
A little about myself. I'm 18 and I'm currently studying English literature at Uni. I'm introverted, I write every now and then and love stories be it a movie or a book.
I've never been part of any dota forum/communities(playdota sucks) and I found Dotafire by some of its guides on google. Anyway I hope I can have a good time along all of you on this forums :)

Haunted24

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by BKvoiceover » July 20, 2014 8:38pm | Report
Welcome Haunted24, hope you enjoy your stay :)

See you on the battlefield,

-BK

BKvoiceover

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: BKvoiceoverGames
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ThreadOfFate » July 26, 2014 4:59am | Report
Hello I am Robocop, and I am the law.

ThreadOfFate

Notable (14)
Steam: TTT.Pixelmancer
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ElDiablo » July 26, 2014 6:15am | Report
Hi guys i'm ElDiablo and i'm a 15 years old boy from Finland.
I started playing DotA2 in December 2013 (i haven't played original DotA at all)
My friend introduced DotA to me when DotA2 got released and i fell in love with it.
DotA2 was my first MOBA styled game so i had lot to learn, but this site has helped me a lot in it. (and still helps a lot in many ways =D)
I hope i get along with everybody and that someday i can help new players myself.
That's all.

Ps. I also hope that i could get in the pro scene someday 'cause atm there's only one Finnish player...
Master of the hidden art of typoing and the greatest enemy of RNGesus

Check out my second hero idea Izinaga the Guardian

ElDiablo

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (10)
Steam: ElDiablo
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Janitsu » July 26, 2014 6:31am | Report
ElDiablo wrote:

Hi guys i'm ElDiablo and i'm a 15 years old boy from Finland.
I started playing DotA2 in December 2013 (i haven't played original DotA at all)
My friend introduced DotA to me when DotA2 got released and i fell in love with it.
DotA2 was my first MOBA styled game so i had lot to learn,
but this site has helped me a lot in it. (and still helps a lot in many ways =D)
I hope i get along with everybody and that someday i can help new players myself.
That's all.

Ps. I also hope that i could get in the pro scene someday 'cause atm there's only one Finnish player...

Now I could use this as my introduction

Janitsu
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (74)
Steam: Cottontail Teemo
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Seagull » July 26, 2014 8:10am | Report
Janitsu wrote:

Now I could use this as my introduction

I could as well :P

Seagull

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (9)
Steam: HAEÆ
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by William » July 31, 2014 7:06am | Report
Welcome new faces. Don't let the moustaches scare you.

William

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (7)
Steam: Bill
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Saibot » August 12, 2014 4:40pm | Report
I am a man of many names, but let's call me Saibot. I've played DotA 1 since I was in the 5th grade, and being 22 now, that's a long *** time. I know the game in and out, have played it competitively and even beta tested for IceFrog in dota 1. I love this game, have achieved Gold in ranked League of Legends, and am now dedicating myself to pro DotA.

Saibot

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by BKvoiceover » August 18, 2014 8:52pm | Report
Welcome to the community Saibot, hope you enjoy your stay :)

-BK

BKvoiceover

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: BKvoiceoverGames
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Zero » August 20, 2014 12:51pm | Report
Seagull wrote:

I could as well :P

Joining the party, if no one minds :D

Zero

Steam: Zeropoint 273

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved