Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Introduce Yourself!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Introduce Yourself! 388 posts - page 9 of 39

Poll Question:

Where are you from?
Australia
Africa
Asia
Caribbean
Central America
Europe (East)
Europe (West)
North America
Middle East
Oceana
Scandinavia
South America
Other
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by soma1294 » May 13, 2013 8:10am | Report
Hi Dotafire

I am soma1294 from West-Europe (Switzerland to be exact). I started playing Dota 2 about 9 months ago because a friend needed someone to play with ("I can't play this game anymore with all this ******s" :P).
Before I played Dota 2, I played maybe 3 games of HON, feeded hard and deinstalled the game(too much frustration for me :P). I gave Dota a try because I had an easier time learning the basics with the bot games. Now I normally play 1 or 2 games a day.

Btw english is not my native language, so sorry for all grammatical errors.

soma1294

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by PrinceOfNothing » May 15, 2013 10:36am | Report
Hi all, mates----

Im new on DOTA2, coming from LoL... and this DOTA2 is much better than the League.

Im a newie, lv 3, and only play in COOP VS BOTS, but Im definitely in love with this game..... and keep on learning in every game.

Im PrinceOfNothing in the game, depending on the day I use to play 1-5 games a day.

PrinceOfNothing

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by AndroidJezus » May 21, 2013 6:47pm | Report
Hello everyone. AJ here. I just started a twitch.tv account a few days ago to help get to the $3 mil goal faster. I will be buying as many compendiums as I possibly can, and with the help of the community, hopefully many more. View my profile for the links.

AndroidJezus

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by XanderTheBoss » May 28, 2013 10:59am | Report
Hello
Anyone has any items that they want to trade

my name is xander :D
add me
lol

XanderTheBoss

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by El_Alabe » June 6, 2013 10:13am | Report
HI i'm El Alabe, it's been over 5 months since i start playng DOTA2, i've followed the comunity since the beginning and found it very usefull so i wish to give my contribute!
Have fun!

El_Alabe

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » June 6, 2013 10:14am | Report
Welcome everyone to DOTAFire!

Enjoy your stay and have fun! :)

Game on!
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by shad2810 » June 6, 2013 10:52am | Report
Hi all, I'm shad from Malaysia and been playing dota2 for about 3 months or so. Firstly, my main role would be support with the likes of Lina, Warlock, Death Prophet, Bane..however i do sometimes branch a little bit out of my comfort zone with Viper, Juggernaut, Razor and Elder Titan.

I'm still consider myself as someone with minimal amount of dota2 experience, so any form of advice is pretty much welcome :)

shad2810

Steam: shade
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » June 6, 2013 11:47am | Report
Hello, welcome and enjoy your stay.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by shadowshyguy » June 6, 2013 12:38pm | Report
well im a complete nub cake whos only played 20 games of dota 2 but has played a ton of lol and im looking to learn dota 2 :)

shadowshyguy

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » June 7, 2013 12:07pm | Report
shadowshyguy wrote:

well im a complete nub cake whos only played 20 games of dota 2 but has played a ton of lol and im looking to learn dota 2 :)

Well you know the basics, so go ahead and learn what each hero can do! Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved