Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

How do you guys deal with pub loses

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » How do you guys deal with pub loses 35 posts - page 1 of 4
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by SeekHeart » January 4, 2014 6:26pm | Report
Been on a bad losing streak with pub idiots all week round. My invoker record is slowly dying, and every game I always find a feeder, mexican/russian scrub or someone who can't play their role...
How do you guys deal with this?

SeekHeart

Notable (2)
Steam: 熊猫仔
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ab4ddon._.E43 » January 4, 2014 9:37pm | Report
Accept that the world is full of noobs.
I am the Abaddon *****!!!

Ab4ddon._.E43

Notable (12)
Steam: Ab4ddon._.E43
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ab4ddon._.E43 » January 4, 2014 11:06pm | Report
Just lost another one. 40 minutes into the game all our safelane mirana had were pt's and a mithril hammer. My bounty had a diffusal and yasha and phase...
she blamed the loss on me for being indian....the guy was korean..m i missing something..

Ab4ddon._.E43

Notable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » January 4, 2014 11:26pm | Report
hello fellow indian nice to meet you!

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by SeekHeart » January 5, 2014 12:03am | Report
I'm chinese, play a good invoker (stopped caring about my record since I do my job and still lose). It's annoying sometimes when I am trying to get wins but get F****ed by my teammates.

SeekHeart

Notable (2)
Steam: 熊猫仔
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Peppo_oPaccio » January 5, 2014 1:10am | Report
It really depends. If you just want more wins or a competent team get some friends, maybe from Steam groups or in-game chat channels/guilds: there's always that guy saying "+4 all pick" or something like it, check his playtime and queue with him if it's okay for you. Warning: sometimes you might find ragers.

Otherwise, if you're just upset about a loss on Dota, play something else: I have a pair of "backup games" I usually play if I can't queue with anyone or I'm in a bad losing streak; if you can play those games with the same people you play Dota with, it's even more entertaining.

Peppo_oPaccio
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (70)
Steam: Peppo_o'Paccio
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyrus » January 5, 2014 3:57am | Report
I Rat DOTA my next game

Xyrus
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (104)
Steam: Xyrus
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » January 5, 2014 4:52am | Report
((http://dotabuff.com/matches/455445656))

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ab4ddon._.E43 » January 5, 2014 4:53am | Report
Its days like these that make me question sanity.
Abaddon on our team wanted to tank...not support...he made SnY, and wasnt ever the one to go in a fight....Never shielded my puck, didnt buy a single ward or dust.....we played against mirana...rest might be easy to grasp..

Ab4ddon._.E43

Notable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Peppo_oPaccio » January 5, 2014 4:58am | Report

Looks like low level pub players like SnY a lot. Still no supports though, neither in the enemy team.

Peppo_oPaccio
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (70)
Steam: Peppo_o'Paccio
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved