Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Gankers: Born and Not Made. Discuss.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Gankers: Born and Not Made. Discuss. 28 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Pu12e » October 30, 2012 12:24pm | Report
nryn wrote:

Don't take my word for it. It was just a guess.

What is this? The Reading Rainbow?

Pu12e

Notable (11)
Steam: Pu12e
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by nryn » October 30, 2012 8:27pm | Report
reading rainbow?

nryn

Notable (1)
Steam: rice_in_a_bowl
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by wilddeonpwn » October 30, 2012 11:13pm | Report
Pu12e wrote:

Ah I see. I am a tanker ganker with NS.

A NS is a good Tanker Ganker, a Clockwerk is a good Tanker Ganker, a Crystal Maiden/...

wilddeonpwn

Established (102)
Steam: wilddeonpwn
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Pu12e » October 31, 2012 12:01pm | Report
wilddeonpwn wrote:

A NS is a good Tanker Ganker, a Clockwerk is a good Tanker Ganker, a Crystal Maiden/...

is Paper.

Pu12e

Notable (11)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Drellings » January 14, 2013 7:10pm | Report
When people say things like "you either can do it or you can't" I instantly think they get frustrated quickly and give up.

Drellings

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by xCO2 » January 14, 2013 8:34pm | Report
Drellings wrote:

When people say things like "you either can do it or you can't" I instantly think they get frustrated quickly and give up.

xCO2
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (72)
Steam: RUSH_and_ABUSE
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sando » January 15, 2013 6:56am | Report
People have different things they enjoy doing - farming, healing, initiating, ganking - if you enjoy it, you're likely to do it more and get better at it. Certainly though you can learn to be better at the things that aren't necessarily right up your street - people aren't born with an innate ability to gank, they still have to learn timings, skillshots, targets, etc.
A full list of my guides is here

Sando
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (118)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Pu12e » January 15, 2013 10:19am | Report
Sando wrote:

People have different things they enjoy doing - farming, healing, initiating, ganking - if you enjoy it, you're likely to do it more and get better at it. Certainly though you can learn to be better at the things that aren't necessarily right up your street - people aren't born with an innate ability to gank, they still have to learn timings, skillshots, targets, etc.

Great point Sando + 1 rep. Thank you for your response.

Pu12e

Notable (11)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved