Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Finally I got to play Natures Prophet

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Finally I got to play Natures Prophet 11 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Zerosaviour » April 19, 2014 7:40am | Report
And there was much rat dota to be had.

The other team literally blew everything they had to find and kill me. When they did though; my team was right behind to gank them and force near team wipes.

Zerosaviour

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » April 19, 2014 7:50am | Report
congo.

i wish you have a spirit breaker-storm spirit-spectre combo against you next time

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Zerosaviour » April 19, 2014 8:28am | Report
KoDyAbAbA wrote:

congo.

i wish you have a spirit breaker-storm spirit-spectre combo against you next time

LoL. I know. There is a place in the deepest part of hell for rat dota Natures Prophet players.

Zerosaviour

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by F.E.A.R.0 » April 19, 2014 9:29am | Report
KoDyAbAbA wrote:

congo.

I will be the one playing Spirit Breaker against him :D
"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
Please PM me if you spot anything missing or outdated in the data base

F.E.A.R.0
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (38)
Steam: F.E.A.R.
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Peppo_oPaccio » April 19, 2014 10:30am | Report
I like it when I pick Nature's Prophet in captain's mode and the enemies just counter him with a Spirit Breaker: with good warding and the correct item build he's useless, literally. Just rush a Necronomicon 3 after Boots and Midas and, as soon as you see the SB charging in, throw everything and TP to base.

Peppo_oPaccio
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (70)
Steam: Peppo_o'Paccio
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by F.E.A.R.0 » April 19, 2014 12:06pm | Report

I like it when I pick Nature's Prophet in captain's mode and the enemies just counter him with a Spirit Breaker: with good warding and the correct item build he's useless, literally. Just rush a Necronomicon 3 after Boots and Midas and, as soon as you see the SB charging in, throw everything and TP to base.

Don't be to overconfident. There are to many players who don't know how to play Spirit Breaker after the BAT and ulty nerf. The biggest problem is that they charge in and go Rambo. But I'm one of those Spirit Breaker players who can dominate.

http://dotabuff.com/matches/579176193
http://dotabuff.com/matches/580612035

I was both captain on those 2 games. I don't get it who is stupid enough to pick Nature's Prophet and Tinker vs Spirit Breaker and Spectre. Both heroes are anti-pushers.
"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
Please PM me if you spot anything missing or outdated in the data base

F.E.A.R.0
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (38)
Steam: F.E.A.R.
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyrus » April 19, 2014 12:20pm | Report
KoDyAbAbA wrote:

congo.

F.E.A.R.0 wrote:

I will be the one playing Spirit Breaker against him :D

I call dibs on the Storm-Sky-Spectre Spirit

Xyrus
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (104)
Steam: Xyrus
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Zerosaviour » April 19, 2014 12:21pm | Report
F.E.A.R.0 wrote:

Don't be to overconfident. There are to many players who don't know how to play Spirit Breaker after the BAT and ulty nerf. The biggest problem is that they charge in and go Rambo. But I'm one of those Spirit Breaker players who can dominate.

http://dotabuff.com/matches/579176193
http://dotabuff.com/matches/580612035

I was both captain on those 2 games. I don't get it who is stupid enough to pick Nature's Prophet and Tinker vs Spirit Breaker and Spectre. Both heroes are anti-pushers.

That first game; that Prophet had a horrid build. Orchid on NP is a waste of gold when enemy carries are clickers.

Second one with him and Tinker; they should of did bouncing pushes. Prophet should of went for BoT's in that game. And Tinker should of went Necro 3. Push a lane together. Leaving the trees and necro minions to attack towers. TP back to base so any charges would be wasted.

Basically making the SB a big waste. The only one that would of been able to attack them would be Spectre through haunt. Too bad Spectre has no CC.

Zerosaviour

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Peppo_oPaccio » April 21, 2014 2:28am | Report
Just wanted to add, going Shadow Blade on Furion isn't reliable anymore as this meta is full of "jumpers" like Ember Spirit, Puck and Centaur Warrunner that can instantly reveal you with some dust. I prefer going straight Necro 3 - or picking a Force Staff first - and let all the minions push the towers, unless the enemies are five-manning.

By the way, stopping a Nature's Prophet with a Spirit Breaker isn't that hard: just get some Smoke of Deceit and pop it right after charging; add some dust if he has a Shadow Blade.

Also, the first match with Spectre: 30 minutes in and Spectre already has Vanguard, Radiance and Diffusal? And the enemy Lycanthrope not going for a Necro 3? That's gg already.

Peppo_oPaccio
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (70)
Steam: Peppo_o'Paccio
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyrus » April 21, 2014 2:57am | Report

By the way, stopping a Nature's Prophet with a Spirit Breaker isn't that hard: just get some Smoke of Deceit and pop it right after charging; add some dust if he has a Shadow Blade.

If I'm playing Profit and I know there's a Spirit Breaker waiting to Charge me, I just buy Linken's Sphere. Problem solved. 8{3

Xyrus
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (104)
Steam: Xyrus
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved