Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Centaur Warrunner...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Centaur Warrunner... 24 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » May 12, 2014 9:46pm | Report
tranq-blink-hood-(reactionary)-heart

reactionary meaning :

depending on how the game is going.

u find yourself not having the farm for the more gold intensive utility items then i usually build my cloak into pipe or get blademail.

but if i come out of a fight with 2000 gold i rush heart or shivas since having a 3k hp bar at 25 mins is something that is hard to beat.

i always get a Cloak... it is core i think until the 30 min mark. with out double edge can work adversely.

i randomed Warrunner in one game and over the past 2 months have played him nearly twice a day or more... he fights my play style quite well since i am a position 3 or 2.

i even played him mid against a kunnka and won the lane easily.(to be fair he had 2 failed gank attempts bottom that went against him.)

offlane or in a dual stun lane he owns.

weaknesses: burst and stuns and ranged right clickers.

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Zerak Kyria » May 12, 2014 11:39pm | Report
Smuggels wrote:

tranq-blink-hood-(reactionary)-heart

reactionary meaning :

depending on how the game is going.

u find yourself not having the farm for the more gold intensive utility items then i usually build my cloak into pipe or get blademail.

but if i come out of a fight with 2000 gold i rush heart or shivas since having a 3k hp bar at 25 mins is something that is hard to beat.

i always get a hood... it is core i think until the 30 min mark. with out double edge can work adversely.

i randomed Warrunner in one game and over the past 2 months have played him nearly twice a day or more... he fights my play style quite well since i am a position 3 or 2.

i even played him mid against a kunnka and won the lane easily.(to be fair he had 2 failed gank attempts bottom that went against him.)

offlane or in a dual stun lane he owns.

Thank-you for summing everything up Smuggles!
if anyone disagrees there will be war!
Your new diet for heroes; You will need 4 wards (cuz wards taste better), 1 set of tangoes, 1 mango, 1 cheese.
With this you can make a nice Tango Mango Cheese platter. You can wash this all down with a nice bottle of water, Can be flavoured with red, green, yellow, blue, purple AND GOLD!
Caution: Taking roshan 3 times is required.

Zerak Kyria

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyrus » May 13, 2014 3:08am | Report
Smuggels wrote:

Stun, yes. Burst, maybe. Ranged Right-Clickers...?

I'm also not too sure you need the full Hood every time, Casual Cloak ftw. 8{D
Zerak Kyria wrote:

Thank-you for summing everything up Smuggles!
if anyone disagrees there will be war!

Bring it beech! >8{D

Xyrus
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (104)
Steam: Xyrus
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » May 13, 2014 3:11am | Report
Xyrus wrote:

Stun, yes. Burst, maybe. Ranged Right-Clickers...?

I'm also not too sure you need the full Hood every time, Casual Cloak ftw. 8{D

Bring it beech! >8{D

dont go for a just a hood, either get the entire pipe or get the casual cloak.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyrus » May 13, 2014 4:38am | Report
Timminatorr wrote:

dont go for a just a hood, either get the entire pipe or get the casual cloak.

I always do <}3

Xyrus
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (104)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » May 13, 2014 5:05am | Report
Xyrus wrote:

I always do <}3

Filthy scrublet. =D

If its worth getting a hood its pretty much always worth getting a pipe. Pipebestiten.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Zerak Kyria » May 13, 2014 6:07am | Report
Timminatorr wrote:

If its worth getting a hood its pretty much always worth getting a pipe. Pipebestiten.

True, I played BB and build a pipe :P
Xyrus wrote:

Bring it beech! >8{D

I may lack experience but I have heart! YOU WILL NOT BE VICTORIOUS!!!
Your new diet for heroes; You will need 4 wards (cuz wards taste better), 1 set of tangoes, 1 mango, 1 cheese.
With this you can make a nice Tango Mango Cheese platter. You can wash this all down with a nice bottle of water, Can be flavoured with red, green, yellow, blue, purple AND GOLD!

Zerak Kyria

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » May 13, 2014 5:11pm | Report
Sorry lads i didnt mean Hood i meant cloak ...

as in "Always get a cloak" ...was just a brain fart.

and ranged right clickers as in ....DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN

sniper drow and the like ... as squishy as they are, if they see you before you get into blink range ... they will make you life hell. i dont see them picked much in my tier ...OK OK thats a lie ... they still get picked but still. with drows slow even your ulti wont get you close to her and with snipers mini stuns good luck landing a stomp or double edge ...

thats why when you sneak into the trees and blink onto there faces and STOMP them into the ground it feels soooo ******** goooooooood....*ahem* anyway

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Zerak Kyria » May 13, 2014 6:44pm | Report
Smuggels wrote:

Sorry lads i didnt mean Hood i meant cloak ...

as in "Always get a cloak" ...was just a brain fart.

sniper drow and the like ... as squishy as they are, if they see you before you get into blink range ... they will make you life hell. i dont see them picked much in my tier ...OK OK thats a lie ... they still get picked but still. with drows slow even your ulti wont get you close to her and with snipers mini stuns good luck landing a stomp or double edge ...

thats why when you sneak into the trees and blink onto there faces and STOMP them into the ground it feels soooo ******** goooooooood....*ahem* anyway

That's why you build Blademail, they don't have the same amount of health you do so they will loose health from both their own right clicks, and Return. Did it once and the drow was dead.

Zerak Kyria

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyrus » May 14, 2014 12:52am | Report
Smuggels wrote:

You can get slowed while moving at Max Movement Speed?...Also:-
Zerak Kyria wrote:

That's why you build Blademail, they don't have the same amount of health you do so they will loose health from both their own right clicks, and Return. Did it once and the drow was dead.

Sniper ain't gonna stop you doing this ^ and most of them aren't gonna buy a Black King Bar 8{D

Xyrus
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (104)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved