Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Troll Warlord Build

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Build & Guide Discussion » Troll Warlord Build 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Blubbles » April 3, 2015 12:42am | Report
Start : Tango Ring of Protection Healing Salve

Phase Boots >> Drum of Endurance >> Vladmir's Offering >> Desolator

I figured decent stats from Drum, good chase and escape with Phases, Lifesteal and mana from Vlads and lots of damage output and push with Deso. Based off of the PA build. Do you think it is viable?
Mood of the Day

^_^

Blubbles

Notable (13)
Steam: Axolotl
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » April 3, 2015 12:50am | Report
SnY too good though... xD

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » April 3, 2015 11:44am | Report
i dont like the build.
one of the things that makes troll OP is that he doesnt need any damage items to still do massive damage and have very high farming speed at any point in the game.
you can just build him with high HP, armor and sustain so that you almost always survive in fights and stay at highest net worth in the game, and can siege towers easily. a tanky troll warlord is very objective oriented, if you survive the fight you can take a tower or roshan in no time.

look at this example for a six slotted build. Phase Boots Satanic Eye of Skadi Black King Bar Blink Dagger and then Sange and Yasha which can be replaced by Manta Style Assault Cuirass Butterfly or Monkey King Bar for example.

even without an item replacing s&y he still does a ****ton of damage, and thats without any actual damage items. all those things give him a little bit around 20-30 damage, but it doesnt matter, he still has monsterous attack speed and bashes.
that is why i consider him the only really good s&y agi hero, because he doesnt care that he is spending 2K on mostly HP which other agi carries dont need. he just stands in fights with massive HP and does massive work no matter what you build on him.

and plz not deso, you cant get skadi or satanic after that, and like i said you dont need damage. if you want minus armor get AC. (also no early crit plz, only get it lategame if you dont need blink or MKB.)

some item buildups: phase>dominator>yasha>BKB if you need to fight early and need magic immunity to do it effectively.
phase>dominator>S&Y>bkb if you dont participate in full on 5v5 fights where disables are flying around.

or for a bit of a different ganking build you could go phase>shadow blade>dominator>bkb for instance. but it is less focussed on taking objectives and situational.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by armc3j » April 3, 2015 12:38pm | Report
I agree with Tim. Most carries face the problem of buying attack speed, buying health/armor, or buying attack damage. Troll solves 2 of these problems Because he attacks so fast. He can just build tank items, but still be on par with other carries because of his fervor stacks and a damage item
when a thing is done, it's done. Don't look back.

armc3j

Notable (3)
Steam: .Elusive
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved