Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Forming a new, European time zone, English Speaking, beginner friendly guild

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Forming a new, European time zone, English Speaking, beginner friendly guild 81 posts - page 9 of 9
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by boopingblob » February 29, 2016 12:29pm | Report
hey carranty i'm very new to this website in fact just made an account to reply; because i really like this idea iv played about 300 hours across both my account's and i'm getting sick of just solo queuing and getting horrible team mates. i'm english speaking and have quite a good mic, and id really like to get in on this. you can add me here , id really like to hear from you, hopefully this isn't to late. (steam name BOOPINGBLOB if link dosnt work)

PS. if you go to my acount you will see vac bans next to my name; this is a long story about me doing exams and leaving my acount in the hands of my brother to play with as he is younger then me. him hacking is what caused the vac bans and lost me my cs go skins ); . sorry for this inconvenience i hope it dosnt put you of, thanks.

boopingblob

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved