Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Forming a new, European time zone, English Speaking, beginner friendly guild

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Forming a new, European time zone, English Speaking, beginner friendly guild 81 posts - page 2 of 9
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hein00 » January 4, 2014 2:51pm | Report
Hi there. Always nice to have some people to play with. Usually i play with some friends of mine, but variety is always good ^^ I'm not a native english speaker, i can speak almost fluently though. Maybe my accent will sound a bit weird. If you want to add me this is my profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198034075352

Hein00

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DeineMutter » January 5, 2014 4:30pm | Report
Hey Carranty,
I easily could copy the post of JRRT. Despite im from Germany and have no mic but already checked some Headset. Still a big Noob, but playing everytime my wife has night shift ;) I´m around 80 hours played with 75 Pub-Games, but also a lot of Guide reading and viewing.

You can add me here...

Steam Name: deine Mutter

Thank You

DeineMutter

Steam: deine Mutter
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dreadnogh » January 6, 2014 1:33am | Report
i would very much like to join this guild :)

i am feeling the same way as you do, i have enough stress at work to deal with, and i don't need to get exhausted after a game of dota just because some people aren't mature.

- i do have mic, and i like to talk to people over TS or whatever you guys use :)
- been playing dota for about 200 hours so still relatively new ( but have played Heroes of Newerth for 5 years )
- i live in Denmark so i use European time zones.

Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041782726

Dreadnogh

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Serchiot » January 7, 2014 6:31pm | Report
Very interested, pretty much exactly what I was looking for (playing for the win, but not be discouraged too much by losing).
Steam ID: serchiot
I'm someone who plays a lot and can sometimes get too much into it =)
I live in Germany, so European Time Zone is perfect for me.
Mostly looking forward to people who won't complain about specific heroes and are interested in trying new things out but won't get too trollish with it! :D

Serchiot

Notable (1)
Steam: Serchiot
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Mr. Nuke » January 8, 2014 3:29am | Report
Why not, add me up! I'm in UK so EU time is fine for me.

Profile pic is Scout crit batting a Heavy if you have trouble finding me
Bristleback - Making chasers kill themselves since 28/3/2013

Smuggels wrote:

the giant hamster is revived by Drow the dog using the power of the best pie in the world.
the daughter who was beaten now is a the ultimate fighter after training for years since she never wants to be beaten again, she learns all forms of killing and martial arts and is now an unstoppable machine, she teams up with drow the dog and rides the giant hamster into battle against the dark lord Gabe Vovlo, crushing his Steam empire and freeing all the slaves under steam sales control.

Mr. Nuke

Notable (3)
Steam: Mr. Crit
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Gibjab » January 8, 2014 7:48am | Report
Hi,

Im a Fairly new to DotA but nto to MOBAs just lookign for some people to help me understand heros strengths weaknesses and team comps in generals as well as itemising. My steam nick is Gibjab, im from england and ill be happy to use a mic.

Thanks

Gibjab

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by sal69 » January 9, 2014 7:09am | Report
Hi,

i would also be interested to join. I played 300+ Hours of Dota so far.

regards

Oliver

sal69

Steam: sal
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Illiander » January 9, 2014 10:31am | Report
I think this is dead, sent the OP a PM a few weeks before christmas and haven't gotten a reply or invite.

Illiander

Notable (2)
Steam: Illy
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by carranty » January 10, 2014 4:39am | Report
Illiander wrote:

I think this is dead, sent the OP a PM a few weeks before christmas and haven't gotten a reply or invite.

Hey man, sorry, I didn't think to check my private messages, I've just been checking the forum page from time to time.

Also, haven't checked it since christmas - I had no responses from the 2nd-28th of December, so thought it was dead, but seem to have had a burst of popularity recently, which is great. I've sent invites to everyone I could find, if you haven't got one, just let me know, post a link to your steam account and I'll get you added. I'll get guild invites sent out to you all once you've accepted friend requests.

carranty

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Mr. Brownstone » January 12, 2014 10:04pm | Report
Sounds awesome! Public Matchmaking is horrible! I am looking for people to play with so I don't lose my mind. I am from New York so my timezone is Eastern Standard Time. My Steam Community profile is: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mrbrownstonedota/

Mr. Brownstone

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved