Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Forming a new, European time zone, English Speaking, beginner friendly guild

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Forming a new, European time zone, English Speaking, beginner friendly guild 81 posts - page 6 of 9
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by carranty » June 19, 2015 2:46pm | Report

Hi!

This actually sounds quite awesome. I would like to join if possible. 800 hours of Dota so far, and yes i have a mic.

http://steamcommunity.com//id/stormragefalls

Stormrage, I added you a while ago but you keep ignoring my invites and steam messages.....

carranty

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Paradox H » June 19, 2015 4:29pm | Report
Hi Carranty,

I'm looking to get back into DOTA after quite a long break. I'd appreciate a chance to play with like-minded people who see DOTA as a game and hobby rather than a potential career choice!

Based in the UK with a fully working mic. Please add me:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002455652

Paradox H

Steam: Paradox H
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by carranty » June 22, 2015 4:39pm | Report
Invite sent Paradox :).

carranty

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by vanrijn23 » June 23, 2015 6:58pm | Report
Hi,

I'm currently looking for a team for playing online tournaments.

IGN: 4 Jackz (latest account)
YRS of EXP: almost 4 years
Total games played: around 2000++ (estimated total games played from all of my accounts)

Roles: 3/4/5
Heroes: i can play 70-80% of the heroes
DotaBuff: http://www.dotabuff.com/players/235332686

I already have some online tournament experience (go4dota by ESL, mineski online tournaments, etc.)

Thanks,

vanrijn23

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by carranty » June 25, 2015 3:22pm | Report
vanrijn23 wrote:

Hi,

I'm currently looking for a team for playing online tournaments.

IGN: 4 Jackz (latest account)
YRS of EXP: almost 4 years
Total games played: around 2000++ (estimated total games played from all of my accounts)

Roles: 3/4/5
Heroes: i can play 70-80% of the heroes
DotaBuff: http://www.dotabuff.com/players/235332686

I already have some online tournament experience (go4dota by ESL, mineski online tournaments, etc.)

Thanks,

Hi Vanrijn23,

We're just a group of guys that stack together to play dota for fun; we don't do tournaments and stuff. I think we might be a bit too casual for you.....

Good luck on finding a team though!
Carranty

p.s. I'm not sure I understand your post....2000+ hours in dota but only 140 games? Are you using smurf accounts? Why?

carranty

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by JayKay06 » July 7, 2015 10:52pm | Report
Hey! If you're still offering spaces/membership I'd love to meet some friendly people to play with!

I'm from the UK. Can't support to save my life. My friend and I who does support used to only play bots for a long time, so despite ~445 hours in the game I've only chalked up 128 games (70 victories). I generally don't mind losing - the exception being if we lose because someone ragequit. Seriously, played a game that went to 90 minutes even though our Tusk abandoned after about 30-40 minutes. Possibly the best game I have ever played. They only had one tier 4 left when they won, despite us being 4v5 for over 50% of the game. Anyway, I digress... I do possess a mic.

Hope to hear from you guys!

JayKay06

Steam: JayKay
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by carranty » July 8, 2015 12:57pm | Report
JayKay06 wrote:

Hey! If you're still offering spaces/membership I'd love to meet some friendly people to play with!

I'm from the UK. Can't support to save my life. My friend and I who does support used to only play bots for a long time, so despite ~445 hours in the game I've only chalked up 128 games (70 victories). I generally don't mind losing - the exception being if we lose because someone ragequit. Seriously, played a game that went to 90 minutes even though our Tusk abandoned after about 30-40 minutes. Possibly the best game I have ever played. They only had one tier 4 left when they won, despite us being 4v5 for over 50% of the game. Anyway, I digress... I do possess a mic.

Hi JayKay, we'd be happy to invite you, but I'll need you to post your steam ID ;).

carranty

Notable (1)
JayKay06 wrote:

Hi JayKay, we'd be happy to invite you, but I'll need you to post your steam ID ;).

carranty

Notable (1)
JayKay06 wrote:

carranty

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by JayKay06 » July 8, 2015 3:25pm | Report
That would probably be helpful ;) its http://steamcommunity.com/id/jaykay06/

JayKay06

Steam: JayKay

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved